Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Nato False Flag... "Syria is going to use CHEMICAL WEAPONS".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    When the nukes are falling... then maybe it's time to wake up?

I bet you're one of those who believed Saddam had nukes. Last I looked more than 2 million Iraqis died because of a LIE. 500,000 of them were CHILDREN.

As I've said... I think I heard this lie before.
    Wrong assumption, goofball. You're the one thinking like a "sheep" with that one.

Let me ask you.....what are YOU doing about this, besides posting about it in the "lounge" of a boxing forum? Facebookin'? Tweetin'? Sending texts?

You are indeed doing one thing more than I am about it- and that's losing sleep over it.

Comment

Sadam was a power hungry dictator that murdered thousands of innocent men women and children.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
        Sadam was a power hungry dictator that murdered thousands of innocent men women and children.
        He's a dime-a-dozen as far as world leaders go. Yet we rarely are compelled to go after most of them.

There were no "WMDs" in the way that we were told. The Bush Admin and whoever was pulling their strings had an agenda unrelated to American security when they invaded in 2003. The majority of people I talk to believe that, too. Not exactly "sheep".

Comment

it would be an idiotic, insane and suicidal move for assad to order the use of chemical weapons considering it would bring in US and NATO involvement..plus Russia and China (and possibly Iran) would have no choice but to further distance themselves from assad. so far it's an unnamed US official who claims that assad is preparing to use chemical weapons...there is no real evidence to suggest assad is doing this..so i remain highly skeptical.
          Last edited by Bermuda; 12-06-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            Assad is not stupid,he knows using chemical weapons and border incidents with Turkey will trigger a response against him that will seal his fate and guarantee that heavy moves against him will mean he is doomed. I have seen no convincing independent media coverage that does not come over as the standard propaganda. He is being demonized now and made to look like some kind of monster which is what always happens before the big push. I don't know what is going on over in Syria but I do know what we are seeing through the media is BS.
            There is far more going on than we are told about and Assad has hung on much longer than Gaddafi did and I suspect the Russians have armed him up with top range anti aircraft weapons which have curbed the air strike option. I also suspect Israel has a big hand in this. Syria supplied top end Russian made anti weapons to Hamas in Lebanon and Israel took a huge losses in Merkava tanks which they were not expecting. If Syria provided the anti tank weapons they may well have been upgrading Hamas in general and if there is going to be a move on Iran Syria has to be eliminated first. The only way Assad can survive this is if Russia is behind him. They know once he is finished Iran is next.
            But this demonizing garbage is nonsense. He is not stupid and is clinging on for dear life and would not do the things that guarantee that he would be wiped out. In his vulnerable position he just would not have the confidence to push his luck. It just does not add up,

This is a very intersting video where Gaddafi states that the Arab leaders days are numbered and will be taken out one by one. Go to about 6:00 onwards. What he described happened to him and is happening to Assad right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
            agreed....and after assad is gone it's off to iran to fight the next boogie man.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
              When he was in power, he kept mfers in check. Now it's a powder keg.

Comment

WWIII is inevitbale, wish it wasnt. But we are destined to destroy this planet and each other.

Comment

When the nukes are falling... then maybe it's time to wake up?
                  Woke up 2 find nukes falling oops lol #2012 #weregonnadie #slacktivism

Comment

The fix is in.

Since the US/Nato proxy war in Syria isn't working, they are now moving into the next stage which is open confrontation.

All over the news all they talk is about Syria using chemical weapons.

I think I heard this lie before. I hope the sheeple wakes up.
                    ^^^^^ Didn't read. Saw the word "sheeple" and concluded poster was a ******.

Poet
                    Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 12-12-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Same old story, yanks chasing oil that isn't theirs and creating a bull**** story for westerners to swallow.

Good to see people are finally waking up to this. There are many evil dictators around the world and no one does anything because there are no natural resources to take.
                      Last edited by -Jay-; 12-07-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X