Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady a Poor Sportsman Relative to Floyd Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady a Poor Sportsman Relative to Floyd Mayweather??

For those who don't follow football, last week the Patriots played the Dolphins in Miami. During the game, one of the Dolphins Safeties suffered an injury. He attempted to get off the field, but before he could do so, Tim Brady called a hot route to his TE Aaron Herenandez and snapped the ball. Aaron Hernandez went flying down the field on a go route, past the injured safety, and into the end zone. Tom Brady hit him for 6.

Was Tom Brady wrong? Is his legacy tarnished? Should he be banned by the sport? Should he have let the Dolphins sub in a fresh body?

I'm curious what your responses will be.

Patriots are known cheaters, no one even likes them except people from that area.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tom brady is an alpha male. Leave the weak and pathetic to wimper off and die...........winners win losers lose. Ortiz is a loser

Comment

Something similar happend in the Rams-Giants game! The Rams were running a no huddle offense and were in the red zone. So wht does the giants defense do? Well a LB and tackle just drop to the ground like if they've been poisined!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
              Something similar happend in the Rams-Giants game! The Rams were running a no huddle offense and were in the red zone. So wht does the giants defense do? Well a LB and tackle just drop to the ground like if they've been poisined!
              They're ******s and they failed at faking injuries. They should have been penalized. **** like that deserves an instant touchdown for The Rams as a penalty for The Giants playing like queers.

Comment

dude even the announcer said tom probably thinks that guy fake the injury just to slow the patriot down, the announcer said it happens when the defense team is not ready yet and the offense team is getting set to go. how are u gonna compare that to what floyd did? LOL!! im sure if that injure player was laying down with his bone sticking out, tom wouldnt have done what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  They're ******s and they failed at faking injuries. They should have been penalized. **** like that deserves an instant touchdown for The Rams as a penalty for The Giants playing like queers.

That happens every game. I don't understand the media backlash about this, at least once this happens in every football game I've ever seen. It's smart, if you aren't so obvious as these Giants players were.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That happens every game. I don't understand the media backlash about this, at least once this happens in every football game I've ever seen. It's smart, if you aren't so obvious as these Giants players were.
                    The Rams had momentum and they were gonna score! The NFL should look into this and maybe have them lose a timeout!

Comment

Working...
                    X