No announcement yet.

How old is the earth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    diving deeper i realized that neither side of the issue has any solid proof for their side of the issue, thus showcasing the ignorance of both sides of the issue and in observing this ignorance i find that one side more often then not resorts to mockery and to ridicule.

Religious Pseudo-Intellectual? nah i simply side with those who are civil.
    Right, so you are a Moderate in this manner, yet decided to participate and tilt towards the religious side of the argument simply because they're civil and non-believers or Atheists aren't? What, I don't get it again?

Clearly there is more to it. A true Moderate Agnostic would be an Apatheist and keep it moving instead of holding grudges.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 07-16-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
      Right, so you are a Moderate in this manner, yet decided to participate and tilt towards the religious side of the argument simply because they're civil and non-believers or Atheists aren't? What, I don't get it again?

Clearly there is more to it. A true Moderate Agnostic would be an Apatheist and keep it moving instead of holding grudges.
      your mannerisms seem to keep you from fully grasping what you dont want to, i wish you the best of luck in fixing that before it causes you any more problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        your mannerisms seem to keep you from fully grasping what you dont want to, i wish you the best of luck in fixing that before it causes you any more problems.
        For someone who's posts make me think that he is in some way a bit detached from reality, trying to cover it up with fancy rhetoric, I'll take your talking down at me with a grain of salt.

Good night.

Comment

You're assuming that every human would still choose to obey God if they knew he existed?
          None of the humans that god personally appeared to in the bible obeyed him in everything so that's a strong point.

diving deeper i realized that neither side of the issue has any solid proof for their side of the issue
          Are you referring to the age of the earth in the topic title here? Or just in general?

Comment

who cares, it was here before you're born and it will be here when you die

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Are you referring to the age of the earth in the topic title here? Or just in general?
              in general,

but in the sense of the age of the earth, the bible never says the age of the earth and science puts the earth at 4.5 billion years, so in this situation there is no conflict, and thus no solid proof that there is or isnt a god.

Comment

Working...
              X