Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    how do i know it will be you in that seat?? we dont even know what you look like
    This is a valid point that people keep ignoring. Larry needs a pic of Freedom..

Comment

I would never hang out with a ****ing racist like him..after it is over he will be in the hospital
      No, you'll be badly beaten.

Later you'll come back at me with a gun, perhaps shoot me and then land back in prison.

I just feel sorry for the men you'll be raping. They should keep violent ****sexual rapists like you in solitary confinement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Later you'll come back at me with a gun, perhaps shoot me and then land back in prison.

I just feel sorry for the men you'll be raping. They should keep violent ****sexual rapists like you in solitary confinement.
        Yo, if you serious about this fight. Send him your number or a pic or just straight up tell him you are not interested. You have not revealed anything about yourself. So yeah posters on here will call you a "b*tch, cuck, etc. but just get a new account but if you are serious send him a number or pic to show that you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Yo, if you serious about this fight. Send him your number or a pic or just straight up tell him you are not interested. You have not revealed anything about yourself. So yeah posters on here will call you a "b*tch, cuck, etc. but just get a new account but if you are serious send him a number or pic to show that you are.
          You love him, don't you?

He has my seat location. I'll be there.

I doubt that he will though - the seat location he gave was still available afterwards, so he lied.

He's a welfare bum, he's too stupid to hold a job. He can't afford to go unless he pulls off a robbery.

Comment

• I named him Freedom.

Comment

I would never hang out with a ****ing racist like him..after it is over he will be in the hospital
              im too new to know the dynamics. maybe hes just pushing buttons and not actually meaning what he types (although a person is free to have their pov) ?

i dont know why people doubt you showing up though.

Comment

• This thing needs a good fight poster. jaded it's time bro, work your magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

B1tch you have me on ****ing ignore...you are afraid for me to post in your threads online..YOU REFUSE TO POST A PICTURE OF YOUR ****ING FACE!!!!!! who actually believes your b1tch ass would fight anyone in real life?

Comment

• show your face Freedom...show your face......prove you are the person who will be in that seat.....

Comment

• Freedom is a little scared b1tch..afraid to even debate online..dude runs to the mods and puts people on ignore who are mean to him online....****ing pu22y

Comment

Working...
                      X