Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was your transportation of choice as a kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    oh yeah i remember now lol.

i was a beast at this one game i forget what it was called but basically you build your "spinner bot" thing and you run a little stick thing thru it and pull back as hard as you can and it spins and attacks your opponents spinners. you buy this plastic arena thing to battle other poeple's spinners in, and they would just **** each other up until the last one is standing. we'd go so hard that sparks would fly out on occasions lol.
    oh now i remember i was the BeyBlades. i was rocking fool's left and right with my bedblade. i'd take that **** to school and fuck fools up on the blacktop. no arena needed.

i had this one

Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-10-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

need more votes
      ElBossHogg Beercules punchr AddiX The Big Dunn Omowale Tribe El-blanco -jose- -MAKAVELLI- aldo5408 Freedom. BostonGuy LoadedWraps Sterling Archer

Comment

Skateboard or chromed out BmX.

skateboard was nice at the time because black people didn't skateboard back then, so I didn't have to worry about it getting stolen.

The BmX though, Jesus christ, anytime I was with my white friends and went through a hood that wasn't mine, my white friends would bring me through a bunch of ally's and short cuts and tell me not to stop and to ride fast...

He was right, them black boys chased the **** out of us. Apparently black people like chrome a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

skateboard was nice at the time because black people didn't skateboard back then, so I didn't have to worry about it getting stolen.

The BmX though, Jesus christ, anytime I was with my white friends and went through a hood that wasn't mine, my white friends would bring me through a bunch of ally's and short cuts and tell me not to stop and to ride fast...

He was right, them black boys chased the **** out of us. Apparently black people like chrome a lot.

megas30
          Pearly Whites

Comment

damn, i just realized i should have included vintage 10-speeds/Peugeots for the old timers Zaroku, Sweet Pea 50, hectari

or were those not even invented yet in those times?
            An old school burnt orange, Schwann. I kept it stock, added an 8 track tape player to it.

With a kick back rim.

Btw, What is your nick name?
            Bum bum?
            Bizarre and often unflattering names are as quintessentially Filipino as the country's Catholic faith, friendly smiles, former US military jeeps known as jeepneys, beautiful beaches and love of karaoke.
            On my first day in Manila, I walked down to the local cafe and was served by a smiling young girl who wore a name badge entitled BumBum.
            I did a double-take, then smiled back, deciding it was probably a joke.
            But if so, it is a joke that practically the whole country seems to be in on.
            Since then I've met a Bambi, three Bogies, several Girlies, a Peanut, a Barbie and a middle-aged man called Babe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...nt/9435751.stm
            Last edited by Zaroku; 07-10-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

In 1997 my mom and dad bought me a chrome blue trim Magna bmx.I loved that bike. Sadly it got stolen at Walgreens in '02 or '03 by a black girl.

Comment

nice, mine looked like this but all black with red logo

i never understood how the rear brakes even worked with those handlebars where you could turn it 360 degrees. the wires weren't even connected so i never knew how the brakes communicated with the brake levers lol
                Gyro rotor

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I had a dyno gt bike BMX back in the 90s I rode this all the time

Chromed out.. crank,chain,neck,seat clamp all the way to the pegs

Comment

u can't vote "other" and not say what u rode. come on now!

lounge etiquette! that means you hilowrudyo

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      i can relate to this, although my skateboard era didn't last too long. most of the thugs and cholos looked down on skaters and often robbed them. skating was seen as whack. i still enjoyed trying to ollie in my backyard though. my favorite skater was rodney mullen. that street skating was the ****. that Casper slide was my favorite trick. i sucked though, couldn't even learn how to kickflip.

Comment

Working...
                      X