Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and Canelo called Floyd the #1 Pound for Pound fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    After Canelo stopped Cintron he called out Mayweather...

Kellerman: Canelo, who do you want next?

Canelo: I wanna fight the best fighters out there, I want Mayweather in May!

Kellerman: We know you're good, but what makes you think you're ready for the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world? Is it the big pay day?

Canelo: Nothing to do with the money, I want to fight the best and Floyd is the #1 fighter in the world!!

There you have it, HBO and Canelo are all *****s!
    listen agan in slow mo they did not say that~

Comment

I guess losing 3 outta 4 rounds to a 24 year old paper champ and having to sucker punch him when he isn't looking makes you P4P king right???

LMAO kellerman knows damn well that Pac is P4P king and so does everyone who knows anything about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I guess losing 3 outta 4 rounds to a 24 year old paper champ and having to sucker punch him when he isn't looking makes you P4P king right???

LMAO kellerman knows damn well that Pac is P4P king and so does everyone who knows anything about boxing.
        your so smart about boxing check

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          After Canelo stopped Cintron he called out Mayweather...

Kellerman: Canelo, who do you want next?

Canelo: I wanna fight the best fighters out there, I want Mayweather in May!

Kellerman: We know you're good, but what makes you think you're ready for the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world? Is it the big pay day?

Canelo: Nothing to do with the money, I want to fight the best and Floyd is the #1 fighter in the world!!

There you have it, HBO and Canelo are all *****s!
          Oh... we'll see if it's not about the money. Let's see if Canelo is willing to take beotch money to get his ass beat.
          Canelo hasn't been tested yet.... personally, Canelo taking on Mayweather after his recent challenges is like a person taking calc 7 in college after finishing Algebra in high shcool

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy Pride View Post
            your so smart about boxing check
            I do what I can to school these hoes

No ***** can match me P4P when it comes to P4P talk so they need to ease up with that hoe ****

Comment

i love how alvarez said it wasn't about the money and then when they finished the interview, kellerman is like yeah it kind of is about the money, haha. alvarez is nowhere near ready, mayweather KO's him, and i'm not a no diehard fan of his, i just can't see alvarez being successful against him at all.
              saul needs to work on his stamina and fight 154 lbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I do what I can to school these hoes

No ***** can match me P4P when it comes to P4P talk so they need to ease up with that hoe ****
                Dam your smooth!

Comment

well..... Pacquiao isn't the # 1 P4P anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    well..... Pacquiao isn't the # 1 P4P anymore.
                    Stfu FATASS, no one cares what you think

Comment

After Pacquiao made the 38 year old Lightweight champion (JMM) come up to Welterweight, where Pac would have all the advantages, and still got owned....I can't help but agree with Floyd being the #1 Pound for Pound fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X