No announcement yet.

Check out this female reporter dissing Manny Pacquiao to his face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Thanks for clearing it up, it just sounded like she was making fun of him like Stephen A smith and the flowmos and black power racists do with that are you still sleep crap whenever they leave a comment on a article or video about pacman.
    So when people make fun of Floyd for whatever reason, those people are smart and know boxing. But if someone says something about Pac, they are a ***** or racist???

Lol

Comment

Rios sporting the Texans cap bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        The interviewer looks like my ex.
        Your X looks like Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Your X looks like Manny?
          pac would be the inreviewee

Comment

Originally posted by R-NEAL View Post
            So when people make fun of Floyd for whatever reason, those people are smart and know boxing. But if someone says something about Pac, they are a ***** or racist???

Lol
            Those people who are leaving racist comments about Floyd are pretty much racist too. I was speaking of the pac haters though.

Comment

Losing respect???? This is why I admire him tremendously......a real humble person in and out of the ring. He does not have to create a fake persona in order to earn ppv buys or to gain the attention of the public.

You see he embodies what a true man should be; a follower of God, a provider to his family, loyal to his country and his people, and a true warrior. People buy his ppvs because he is loved, not because he is hated. Celebrities admire him, fans cheer for him. While "others" are bitter and complaining, you will always see Manny happy, cheerful and always smiling. It is because of his humble attitude that he his able to shrug off negative comments thrown at him, and these type of people my friend, are very seldom unhappy.
              Last edited by Desert Warrior; 08-07-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Damn hectari, she mentions the word sleeping and you automatically assume she's dissing him?

You worry too much bro, she wasn't dissing him, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Thanks for clearing it up, it just sounded like she was making fun of him like Stephen A smith and the flowmos and black power racists do with that are you still sleep crap whenever they leave a comment on a article or video about pacman.
                  Stephen A Smith is a closet racist.

Comment

Hectari is becoming extra annoying. I am not sure who is worse, Frank Ducketts or Hectari.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
                      Hectari is becoming extra annoying. I am not sure who is worse, Frank Ducketts or Hectari.
                      he is just venting. Its getting close to fight night. hes okay!

Comment

Working...
                      X