No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Shiming-Ortega, Estrada-Milando, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Shiming-Ortega, Estrada-Milando, More

Chinese superstar Zou Shiming tipped the scales at 111.4 lbs while his Mexican opponent Jesus Ortega weighed in at 111.6 ahead of their headlining fight at 'Fists of Gold II' in the Cotai Arena in Macau tomorrow night.

Shiming (1-0) will be looking for the second win of his professional career after graduating from the amateur ranks where he was the most successful boxer in Chinese history. Ortega (3-1) will be looking to cause a major upset in what will be the biggest fight of his career in the main event of this Top Rank card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz might weigh more but he's starting to look in better shape than previously

Comment

what channel is this gna be on? (if any)

Comment

I'd row a boat there if I could sit next 2 that beautiful girl on the left...

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
          what channel is this gna be on? (if any)
          HBO2E on 5:30 ET Sat.

Comment

War melindo!

Comment

Originally posted by StarPower View Post
              HBO2E on 5:30 ET Sat.
              Delayed taping though right? Because that's 5 in the morning in Macau.
              Is there anywhere else to watch it live?

Comment

Shiming should be fighting more often. Pretty soon he'll be taking big steps up with his lack of activity and before you know it gets exposed. His style needs a lot of work

Comment

Thank you HBO for getting rid of GBP so we wont get overmatched showcases anymore.

Comment

Looking forward to the Ruiz vs Hanks fight and The Mexican Russian

Comment

Working...
                    X