Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Throws Down Trilogy Offer To Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big fan of Paulie but he is pretty much a one handed fighter these day. Scared to throw the right and when he does let it go he nearly always hurts it. Its a real shame about his brittle hands. Any good pressure fighter should be able to put a beat down on him. An 80% Ricky Hatton gives him a good fight. Depends how much Hatton has left in the tank to be honest. I wouldn't mind seeing the trilogy though.

Comment

Paulie easily wins the final 2 of a trilogy with Hatton at this stage of their careers. If Hatton returns he should get KTFO by someone with better credentials.

Comment

Hatton outclassed Paulie.

Malignaggi just gets hype cause of his mouth and cause Cotto beat him so Cotto fans make him out to be something more than what he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Did I say he wasn't losing those fights at anytime?? I said they shouldn't have been stopped, that's it. I also believes he beats Khan now.
          I agree...i think he beats khan now. Khan is shot

Comment

Trilogy? Thought they only fought once

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              Trilogy? Thought they only fought once
              He's offering Hatton a fight with a rematch clause. Anyhow, I think Paulie wins unless Rickie takes a tuneup and isn't too weight drained. But all that blowing up between fights and taking damage trying to get in close enough for those stubbie arms has taken its toll on Hatton. I understand trying to go out on a win, but he should just stay retired.

Comment

I know that Paulie has always been a little bitter over the Khan & Hatton fights & I don't b lame him. Those stoppage losses should have never been on his record. Considering he' went a full 12 with the hard hitting undefeated nearing prime Cotto with a busted jaw. I beats them both at 147 right now BTW.
                How does he beat khan at 147 ? What a load of rubbish khan clearly and easily beat Pauli and it would be the same again paulie hasn't just improved all of a sudden he the same guy khan already beat

Comment

I don't want Hatton to come back, but I wouldn't complain if he decides to. This sounds like a good offer from Paulie.

Comment

I know that Paulie has always been a little bitter over the Khan & Hatton fights & I don't b lame him. Those stoppage losses should have never been on his record. Considering he' went a full 12 with the hard hitting undefeated nearing prime Cotto with a busted jaw. I beats them both at 147 right now BTW.

nice! you like paulie so you're gonna pretend that he didn't get stopped by hatton and khan. sounds like you took floyd and pacs book on cherrypicking and ran away with it. i like paulie too but i can't ignore his limitations. actually, his limitations coupled with his gifts are what makes him intriguing.

i don't know about him against hatton at 147. what has hatton got left? i think he'll still have trouble with khan, unless he gains more pop in his punches. paulie adjusts well on rematches, so i expect him to do better. to actually win, it depends on some variables that are still up in the aiir.

Comment

Im down for a hatton comeback

Comment

Working...
                      X