No announcement yet.

HBO Commentating was a mess last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    I've been reading that Naito's next fight with Kameda is going to be huge in Japan. I'm going to have to find a stream.

I hope Naito wins. If he wins wins, we get to see Naito fight Ponsaklek for a FIFTH time. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Naito is an unorthodox ****. I truly can't see how he wins so much with his weaknesses.

He stays in Asia though. I'd like to see him fight Denkasoen Kachovit though if he's gonna stay in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Naito is an unorthodox ****. I truly can't see how he wins so much with his weaknesses.

He stays in Asia though. I'd like to see him fight Denkasoen Kachovit though if he's gonna stay in Asia.
      Yeah, he's really awkward. He reminds me of a more disciplined Darchinyan, and with less power.

That's true about him fighting in Asia. Hasn't he fought Wonjongkam all four times in Japan, despite being the challenger three times?

Comment

I've been reading that Naito's next fight with Kameda is going to be huge in Japan. I'm going to have to find a stream.

I hope Naito wins. If he wins wins, we get to see Naito fight Ponsaklek for a FIFTH time. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
        I know they are fighting soon. I forgot what date exactly though. I am also going to try to find a stream for it.

I am actually rooting for Komeda in this one. He has shown more willingness to fight outside of Japan and Asia. He fought in Mexico not to long ago. So I feel there is more possibility of the best fighting the best if Komeda wins.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I know they are fighting soon. I forgot what date exactly though. I am also going to try to find a stream for it.

I am actually rooting for Komeda in this one. He has shown more willingness to fight outside of Japan and Asia. He fought in Mexico not to long ago. So I feel there is more possibility of the best fighting the best if Komeda wins.
          I've got no problem with Kameda winning, it's just that fighting the same guy five times is a rarity and something that I'd like to see.

I think Naito-Wonjongkam V would be for The Ring belt too.

Comment

I've got no problem with Kameda winning, it's just that fighting the same guy five times is a rarity and something that I'd like to see.

I think Naito-Wonjongkam V would be for The Ring belt too.
            Yes the fighting 5 times with the same guys is taking it old school. And, it would be for the ring belt. They both are the top 2 ranked fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              Chad Johnson, Lucian Bute a cruiserweight, Zsolt Erdei the lineal light heavyweight champion.......
              Really? I thought it was the same ass licking circle jerk it usually is. No mention of Dawson's cup being up to his neck.

Comment

Worst commentary I've heard in a while. They didn't even call the fight really.

You'd think they would atleast get Dawson's name right, considering he is one of HBO's new hopes.

Comment

Working...
                X