Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of life in prison and the death sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw ISIS militants behead like 6 dudes on that LiveLeaks site Tunney posted.

****ing A

Comment

Yall just made Larry's hit list.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        still happens in a lot of 3rd world countries believe it or not. Not necessarily stoning but lynching, mobbing etc. to the death.
        amen to that statement, there're no stoning here but just a month a go some bike robbers was beaten to death by mobs,there're even several police in the scene but they can't do nothing about it. in here You're lucky if the police caught you first

Here is some prime example of indonesian brutality

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i think we should strap bombs on em and use them as weapons in the middle east
          with a GoPro camera strapped on their head, for our viewing pleasure

Comment

what would you propose we do with floyd mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              amen to that statement, there're no stoning here but just a month a go some bike robbers was beaten to death by mobs,there're even several police in the scene but they can't do nothing about it. in here You're lucky if the police caught you first

jesus f#cking christ...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                jesus f#cking christ...
                yeah man
                i kinda understand this kind of justice if the criminal are robbers or murderers cause indonesian robbers is notoriously vicious.
                but there're case 2 or 3 years a go when a man was beaten to death in my local market, there're only one policeman in the scene. what can one policeman do against hundreds angry mobs?? only after 3 police squad arrive and start shooting tear gas they finally can save him. i remember how bruised and bloody his face are when the police desperately drag his body to the back of the car. Alas it was too late and he died just moment later in the hospital.

after the incident i hear his crime was only stealing shirt, how f^cking tragic is that??

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  what would you propose we do with floyd mayweather?
                  Force him fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

Well dam that looked like it was fun. . . . .

But on the real, we should just work inmates day in and day out. Why waste human power when we can put em to work. They could build me a great wall of China around my house to keep me safe

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Force him fight Pacquiao.
                      Wearing Reyes gloves

Comment

Working...
                      X