Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn:Team Porter lied,Brook has already signed the contract,Porter yet to sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

The funny thing is that he's still seems to believe VADA does the random drug testing in the UK. Because Eddie Hearns says so, even though there's oceans of evidence that says otherwise.
    Here's a fun fact - I DON'T CARE if they do or don't

What's the " ocean's of evidence"? Because you say so?

The name of the agency is irrelevant to the point I was making.

Comment

garcia vs slick salka and now porter vs brook. stop with the tune-ups!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i usually trusts brits, but hearn just looks like a rat. that face says, "i'm f#cking lying to you, mate."
        Believe me he is as crooked as Frank Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Here's a fun fact - I DON'T CARE if they do or don't

What's the " ocean's of evidence"? Because you say so?

The name of the agency is irrelevant to the point I was making.
          Yeah, that's obvious you don't care. That explains why you didn't know VADA doesn't test pro and amateur UK boxers.

You cannot show me any evidence of VADA doing business with UKAD. Nor them doing the random testing for various UK boxers. All you got is the wrong comment from Eddie Hearns. Even though there's tons of news article directly from the UK that cite UKAD as the ones doing the random anti-doping tests.

It's like Pigsfly said, you still like to run with false nonsense even when corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Yeah, that's obvious you don't care. That explains why you didn't know VADA doesn't test pro and amateur UK boxers.

You cannot show me any evidence of VADA doing business with UKAD. Nor them doing the random testing for various UK boxers. All you got is the wrong comment from Eddie Hearns. Even though there's tons of news article directly from the UK that cite UKAD as the ones doing the random anti-doping tests.

It's like Pigsfly said, you still like to run with false nonsense even when corrected.
            No I don't care because the name of the agency is irrelevant to the point I was making.

Like I told you before, if you want to argue about which agency does it, go ask Hearn on Twatter to clarify his comments. Once again, I don't know and I don't care. You're arguing with yourself because I never said you were right or wrong

Comment

Working...
            X