No announcement yet.

NY Teacher, Accused Of Raping Her 16-Yr-Old Student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Teacher, Accused Of Raping Her 16-Yr-Old Student

A Queens high school teacher was arrested today for allegedly having sex with her 16-year-old student earlier this year. According to the Nassau County police, Tara Driscoll, 33, drove the boy to the Capri Motel in Lynbrook and "engaged in sexual relations with the victim."

Driscolll, who teaches Campus Magnet High School in Cambria Heights, turned herself in to police this morning. Police were tipped off after the boy's mother found out and confronted him (he confessed). Det. Vincent Garcia told Newsday, "We believe it to be a one-time deal. She picked him up on the day and they drove" to the motel after meeting somewhere in Queens.

Driscoll was charged with third-degree rape and criminal sexual act. She has not been suspended by the Department of Education yet.

http://gothamist.com/2011/08/05/nyc_...for_raping.php

Originally posted by Ether View Post

A Queens high school teacher was arrested today for allegedly having sex with her 16-year-old student earlier this year. According to the Nassau County police, Tara Driscoll, 33, drove the boy to the Capri Motel in Lynbrook and "engaged in sexual relations with the victim."

Driscolll, who teaches Campus Magnet High School in Cambria Heights, turned herself in to police this morning. Police were tipped off after the boy's mother found out and confronted him (he confessed). Det. Vincent Garcia told Newsday, "We believe it to be a one-time deal. She picked him up on the day and they drove" to the motel after meeting somewhere in Queens.

Driscoll was charged with third-degree rape and criminal sexual act. She has not been suspended by the Department of Education yet.

I would have done anything for this when I was in school, shes not actually that bad, better than i was expecting lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

she's attractive, it was probably consentual, in other words statutory rape. the kid probably asked her to go to a motel but he's underage, lol he was failing her class and did what he could to get an A

Comment

mm mmm. These broads just don't get it. Do they read or watch the fcking news at all

Comment

lol, is this the new ''thing'' now, for women to have sex with underage boys?

I went to school during the wrong period..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            lol, is this the new ''thing'' now, for women to have sex with underage boys?

I went to school during the wrong period..
            this is just what i was thinking, now i'm a middle aged man, it's too late to go back to school. i wish they'd had teachers like her 20 years ago when i was in high school

Comment

Take away the hair and she looks like a man...

Comment

why these things reported as crimes?
                guys need female companionship
                teacher is supposed to nurture their young minds
                fucking them is very helpful
                they will be more confident after they graduate

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  why these things reported as crimes?
                  guys need female companionship
                  teacher is supposed to nurture their young minds
                  fucking them is very helpful
                  they will be more confident after they graduate
                  they will get an education in what kind of love a cougar can provide, maybe also cause a fetish for older women

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    they will get an education in what kind of love a cougar can provide, maybe also cause a fetish for older women
                    yes
                    whores are great for schoolboys
                    let them find out how things work early
                    no girl their age will be a match for them after teacher fling
                    they will stay sexed up forever because they were taught well

Comment

Working...
                    X