No announcement yet.

Latinos, which scares you the most??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    +1 after the chancla, it's cucuy. Also them witches flying round Mexico City.
    Mexico is an interesting place. Ancient land, with ancient legends and folktales.

I liked visiting distant relatives, usually when someone died, in Texas and Mexico, and late at night, listening to the adults tell old scary stories.

It was better than the movies, just listening, pretending to be asleep, I heard scary stories. Seems many cultures do the same things.

Comment

"Mijo, if you keep interrupting me watching my stories the cucuy will come to your house tonight and kill you, your sister and your mom and dad"- Rudyo's abuela

Essentially, except in much worse english.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        "Mijo, if you keep interrupting me watching my stories the cucuy will come to your house tonight and kill you, your sister and your mom and dad"- Rudyo's abuela

Essentially, except in much worse english.
        Ay Dios Mio! I have to light some candles, and call my Tia and ask her where to put the raw eggs, sugar water, and black candles.

Comment

Ive just seen a video of a duende on youtube.

Are they real? Wtf are they

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Ive just seen a video of a duende on youtube.

Are they real? Wtf are they
            I don't know, but not all myths are bull. So many things that we can't explain we block out reflexively.

I have seen some amazing things that I can't explain logically, but I try.

Comment

When I was a kid, I thought the Chupacabra was real, and I had nightmares about it. I remember there was a period of time where we had chupacabra stories in Spanish TV news every week. Didn't believe in la Llorona though.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                When I was a kid, I thought the Chupacabra was real, and I had nightmares about it. I remember there was a period of time where we had chupacabra stories in Spanish TV news every week. Didn't believe in la Llorona though.
                Isn't the chupacabras a gov experiment gone wrong? They still haven't been able to explain how all those animals died...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Isn't the chupacabras a gov experiment gone wrong? They still haven't been able to explain how all those animals died...
                  I have seen strange animals washing up on beaches in the U.S. And Japan.

Scary stuff.

Comment

wheres the option for INS? ..

Comment

I apologize to all my Latino brothers. This poll lacked
                      Lots of things!

La migra
                      Cucuy
                      Alexkid sucking dong
                      Trump's Wall

Etc!

Forgive me hermano's