Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humanity washed ashore:Outpouring of grief continues for Syrian drowned toddler Aylan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Arabs.

**** Saudia Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Emirates, Qatar etc.

Comment

Sad story. But the shame belongs on Syria who is not defending their country against the ISIS threat. The rulers of that country brought this upon themselves, now they must deal with the consequences.

Comment

Typical weepy eyed hash tagging **** from the middleclass who'll forget about it by this time next week.

Comment

Most of these are pretty offensive. Regardless of the intent, I'll be damned if that was my little brother being used for people to showcase their artistic talent. It feels distasteful as hell.

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          Sad story. But the shame belongs on Syria who is not defending their country against the ISIS threat. The rulers of that country brought this upon themselves, now they must deal with the consequences.
          No the shame belongs to your country, the united states of American't. You are the ones who funded and created Isis so you could get rid of Assad but it backfired as the 'rebels' turned into Islamic maniacs(as if they didn't expect THAT to happen) as the cancer has spread to the rest of the middle east.

Instead of applying chemo therapy your fraud president pulled out of Iraq just like that(never been done before in that scale after invasions of unstable countries) so he could get more votes.

And you want to blame it on the Syrian goverment who is doing all they can against them, as nobody expected Assad the Lion to last this long. You need to stop talking about this issue, enough internet for you today.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            No the shame belongs to your country, the united states of American't.
            I think Barcham is Canadian BKM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Canajan Murican they're the same! Kill em all!.They're all guilty for what's happening in the beautiful middle east!.

Comment

Most of these are pretty offensive. Regardless of the intent, I'll be damned if that was my little brother being used for people to showcase their artistic talent. It feels distasteful as hell.

No the shame belongs to your country, the united states of American't. You are the ones who funded and created Isis so you could get rid of Assad but it backfired as the 'rebels' turned into Islamic maniacs(as if they didn't expect THAT to happen) as the cancer has spread to the rest of the middle east.

Instead of applying chemo therapy your fraud president pulled out of Iraq just like that(never been done before in that scale after invasions of unstable countries) so he could get more votes.

And you want to blame it on the Syrian goverment who is doing all they can against them, as nobody expected Assad the Lion to last this long. You need to stop talking about this issue, enough internet for you today.
                You completely missed the entire point of the art. It's not self serving. It's to show the absurdity of what is happening in the Middle East. How did that get lost on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I've noticed that both guys default positions towards someone having a differing opinion as theirs is to call them American.

A Canadian and somebody from the Netherlands go at each other over the perceived slight of being a dumb fat Yank.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    You completely missed the entire point of the art. It's not self serving. It's to show the absurdity of what is happening in the Middle East. How did that get lost on you?
                    It's distasteful is what it is. The original picture and the picture of the Turkish police officer picking up the child's body are powerful enough. You should try to place yourself in the position of those whose lives will be affected by this forever. If that was your child would you feel the same about this "art meme"? I wouldn't.

Comment

It's distasteful is what it is. The original picture and the picture of the Turkish police officer picking up the child's body are powerful enough. You should try to place yourself in the position of those whose lives will be affected by this forever. If that was your child would you feel the same about this "art meme"? I wouldn't.
                      You're more worried about offending someone than the actual life that was lost because of circumstances over there. That is crazy and an absurd, but very liberal, point of view.

Comment

Working...
                      X