Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did USADA really throw positive PED results of Quillin and Molina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USADA also lied about testing Broner and DeMarco. They released statements claiming that both have successfully passed all of their tests. Then DeMarco revealed that he was never tested.

(LINK)

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      USADA also lied about testing Broner and DeMarco. They released statements claiming that both have successfully passed all of their tests. Then DeMarco revealed that he was never tested.

(LINK)
      Wow....didn't know that

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Where does it say any result was positive? They signed to have USADA testing less than 2 weeks before the fight, understandable that USADA thought there wasn't enough time.
        And where did I say a result was positive?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Where does it say any result was positive? They signed to have USADA testing less than 2 weeks before the fight, understandable that USADA thought there wasn't enough time.
          Awwww, does USADA not provide a list of banned substances?
          I guess neither of them have ever taken a drug test before

Comment

(LINK)
            good article. Questions GBP relation with USADA, not MP.

Comment

(LINK)
              Your link doesn't say that at all.

USADA didn't do the testing because it was only 3 weeks before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
                Is USADA a private organization? Aren't they the company that test Olympic athletes in USA?
                They're the same organization that was in charge of testing Lance Armstrong throughout his career.

Comment

I'm hearing Pac was never tested yet either. Rumor is Roach had some some of his Hollywood friends dress up as USADA so woody Allen could direct and film the whole thing. Wildcard is pretty shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    They're the same organization that was in charge of testing Lance Armstrong throughout his career.
                    It's hard to catch someone that was using their own blood as a performance enhancer.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                      I'm hearing Pac was never tested yet either. Rumor is Roach had some some of his Hollywood friends dress up as USADA so woody Allen could direct and film the whole thing. Wildcard is pretty shady.
                      i heard USADA is not even real,and that it is just a cover up for the Illuminati

Comment

Working...
                      X