No announcement yet.

Blueprint on how to beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
    The only blueprint is the one ole Bob, Freddie & pacroid are using right now. IT'S THE DUCKING BLUEPRINT. It's worked so far & probably will continue to work. Duckman Pacroid should be his name.
    this!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
      Notice he only fight small welter wieghts? There is a reason for that......taller guy will out jab him to death. Floyd stands to tall to avoid it.... He can handle small guys all night but put him in there with a big welter an u'll see a different Floyd ( 1 reason he didn't want to fight a outclass margarito)......oh and my boy RIP Chico Corrales doesn't count, the kid had had more heart than skill.
      Oscar de La Hoya fit the mold perfectly of a taller guy with boxing skills, and he had an ATG jab

Oscar still couldn't win more than 3 rounds

Comment

i have to agree with everyone else,there is no blueprint on how to beat floyd.just to say that i'm a massive manny fan and would love him to beat that flash pr1ck but dont think it wil happen.theres no blueprint to beat floyd but there does seem to be one to beat manny which is counter-punching of which fmj is probably the best out there.i did think that manny lost against jmm last saturday-i think judging by his reaction at the end-he did too.regarding beating floyd-fights come down to who can implement their style on the fight,for instance hatton - who i so wanted to win-said that he was gonna pin floyd against the ropes and throw his hooks to the body and be in his face,but in reality floyd caught him coming in with straight rights and then tied him up,i dont think hatton threw 1 body shot.

Comment

manny cant adjust in fights,cant cut off the ring,his jab isnt that good,how can he possibly deal with floyd who changes up and adapts better than anyone in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            I fail to see the humor.
            Because hagler is a full sized middleweight lol

Comment

Oscar was gas after like 5 and stopped jabbing.who the hell know why? And lost by split. Like I said he doesn't fight bigger welters and there is a reason for that.......

.and to the fancy bold quote poster.... Marg has no jab and offer him 8 mill and Floyd rejected it when at the time his biggest payday was 4 mill and yet he called marg a nobody. If am a fighter and u offer me 50% more money than I ever made to beat up a nobody sign me up yesterday.....bigger welter- clottey-Paul William- Kermit- not blown up light weight and junior welters....

Comment

if mayweather comes in agressive against pacquiao like he did against ortiz then pacquiao will beat him. the mayweather that fought ortiz was for the most part coming forward (rarely circling) and standing in front of ortiz the whole night and you just don't do that with pacquiao. if mayweather does fight aggressive against pacquiao then we can see a fight similar to leonard vs duran I where leonard lost because he tried to fight duran's fight instead of outboxing duran like many people expected him to do.

Comment

Someone with the attributes of Thomas "Hitman" Hearns would just molest Floyd. That long fast quick jab that can control DISTANCE. DISTANCE is one of the most important things in facing Floyd if you can control that it's like the dominos falling in now you can also control pace, timing and tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
                    There is no blueprint on how to beat Floyd Mayweather
                    Any Fighter can be beaten

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      manny cant adjust in fights,cant cut off the ring,his jab isnt that good,how can he possibly deal with floyd who changes up and adapts better than anyone in the game?
                      Pacquiao can beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X