No announcement yet.

Females being proud of....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
    some females should be proud because they put girls like milian, beyonce to shame.

Regarding number of patrons in their cups??

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      whores>sluts
      Sluts>Whores

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier Jr View Post
        Sluts>Whores

Wtf, what's the difference??

Comment

sluts know how to **** for real.

Comment

yeah its only okay if a guy sticks his dick in every hole walking and goes off to brag..but when a woman does the same thing, shes a whore and shes disgusting...
            what is the world coming to when woman start acting like men...

Comment

Sluts are a good thing, if they are going to do it and often why should they be ashamed?

If they actually were so ashamed they wouldn't be doing it in the 1st place.

Who on here takes issue with poon that is easy to get and brazenly advertised anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Sluts are a good thing, if they are going to do it and often why should they be ashamed?

Who on here takes issue with poon that is easy to get and brazenly advertised anyway?
                you see its not an issue until it turns out your girl has been fcking the whole crew you hang out with behind your back. But go ahead, continue to encourage that behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I agree. The world is a better place because of sluts.

Comment

I respect women who are proud to be sluts. Its the women who are ashamed to be sluts yet still sleep with every guy they meet and then lie about it that I cant stand.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      I respect women who are proud to be sluts. Its the women who are ashamed to be sluts yet still sleep with every guy they meet and then lie about it that I cant stand.
                      yea..that's something else, deception

Comment

Working...
                      X