Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would YOU rather have? MONEY or LEGACY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you gonna do with all the money? No matter how much we got we will all die in the end. Legacy is forever. Americans.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      What you gonna do with all the money? No matter how much we got we will all die in the end. Legacy is forever. Americans.....
      Sheeyiiit.

What do you have more fun with?

Money or Legacy?

Can legacy fund your children throughout collage?

Comment

Money.

All you talking about legacy are trippin balls. You don't box or compete in any sport for that matter. You just letting fandom get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Money.

All you talking about legacy are trippin balls. You don't box or compete in any sport for that matter. You just letting fandom get to you.
          yea man. you get in boxing to have fun and make money

not for the thrill for what people think 100 years after you die

Comment

Talking **** about Americans?

Money is power in this world and money will get your opportunities that other things won't get you. Money will provide for future generations of your family and they'll never have to worry about money.

What is Legacy going to do for your family when you're dead? Did anyone come out and help Tyson, Holyfield, Hearns, and all the other great broke boxers?

Comment

legacy aint **** but public opinion..**** public opinion..pay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i wont be there to enjoy my legacy though will i?

when it really comes down to it.. im tired of bein nice and all that.. i needa lookout for ME.. so i'll take the money

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prince View Post
                  Sheeyiiit.

What do you have more fun with?

Money or Legacy?

Can legacy fund your children throughout collage?
                  Sure money is more fun and it sucks to have no money at all but in the end when the money is gonna you still have your legacy. I don't have any children if i had i might take the money.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                    legacy aint **** but public opinion..**** public opinion..pay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Exactly. It's not like the promoters and boxing community care about the boxers after they no longer can make them millions.

Comment

Sure money is more fun and it sucks to have no money at all but in the end when the money is gonna you still have your legacy. I don't have any children if i had i might take the money.
                      WRONG

When the money is gone you have made a FUTURE for your childrend and grandchildren

What do you want? Uneducated/poor but famous family?

What a shame

Comment

Working...
                      X