Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What characteristics do you judge people by ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first things I notice when I meet a person are looks and personal Hygiene. Looks are nice but not necessary for me to befriend them. Hygiene is a lot more important. If the person has rotten teeth, matted hair and atrocious body odor I am going to have a hard time getting close to them no matter what other characteristics they possess.

Once I meet a person the most important thing for them to possess is a kind heart. This characteristic is much more important than looks. If the person is a stuckup, selfish ******* they might be good for a one night stand, but no way could they become a real friend. Then of roughly equal importance is a sense of humor and intelligence. Having one without the other often makes a person more obnoxious than anything else. One might be good if your tripping acid and the other will come in handy if you are studying for a test, but as a serious friend...no way. Once a person has actually become a friend honesty, loyalty and reliability become very important. I would do almost anything for a true friend and I would expect the same of them.

Comment

I have a pretty off the wall sense of humor. Basically I get along with just about anyone. People who are real, not fakes who think they are better than others. I love flirty women too.

Comment

things thatll make me like you off the bat are a good sense of a humor, keen street smarts, and knowing how to party.

things thatll make me hate you are **** talkin, especially if its about someone that isnt there, bragging, and disrespect.

Comment

R>E>S>P>E>C>T..It comes in many forms

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
            This is what I look for first in people .
            1. Self respect...If you do not respect yourself then neither will I.
            2. Honesty.....I can't stand people that lie and steal
            3. responsibility....This is people that don't take care of their kids and the other important things in life.
            4. Determination....I respect people that give everything they have to achieve a goal.
            5. dependability....People that say they will do something but never get it done tick me off .
            6. intelligence...This just depends on the person and how they carry themselves.
            7. Manners....People that are just plane nasty or always butting in your convos .
            8. kindness
            9. veiw points/world affairs ect....People that say things like "Forget about the innocent ,kill everyone." Just makes you sound dumb imo.
            10. looks ...I really try not to look down on people for their physical appearance but honestly we all do sometimes . This is more of how people dress . Why do big girls always try fitting into cut off shorts ?
            Good list. Thorough and on point. **** is the truth homey.This is pretty much applicable to personal and professional interaction.

In a business settin, I don't over analyze tho. I try not to get too personal wit clients or my business partners.

Comment

Working...
            X