Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ward deserve a bottom top ten P4P spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Ward deserve a bottom top ten P4P spot?

I'd be tempted to put him in with that performance. I mean, no disrespect to Abraham but Taylor was at the end of the road before he beat him. Other guys I have in the bottom half are Bradley and Dawson. They have solid resumes, but they are still making their bones.

I wouldn't put him there.

He was impressive tonight, and beat the consensus #1 at 168, but there are several other fighters more deserving than him.

Comment

Tonight was one of those type of pound for pound performances. He dominated the man at 168. He made him look ordinary.

Comment

It made Calzaghe a P4Per, why not? But no.

Comment

I would put Dawson in the P4P list before Ward.

Comment

No way, but boxingscene and other biased American sites will probably have him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
              Tonight was one of those type of pound for pound performances. He dominated the man at 168. He made him look ordinary.
              If that was a 'pound for pound' performance then you might as well stick David Haye in the top 10 as well? Probs to Ward for his performance but WTF!

Come on people, stop with this ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                I would put Dawson in the P4P list before Ward.
                I've already got Dawson in the top ten P4P. I'm just saying that Ward maybe should be ranked at #10 off that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                  No way, but boxingscene and other biased American sites will probably have him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    If that was a 'pound for pound' performance then you might as well stick David Haye in the top 10 as well? Probs to Ward for his performance but WTF!

Come on people, stop with this ****!
                    Stop with what? I thought it was a great performance. He did everything he wanted to do, all the while completely stopping Kessler from doing anything of note. He damn near pitched a shut out.

If you disagree then fine no ill feelings.

Comment

Working...
                    X