No announcement yet.

Legit reasons why you shouldn't vote Republican (McSame) this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    I think all this should be re-edited. She does much for McCain or else she wouldn't be in that position. .
    She is in that position because McCain & Co THINK that she will help them bring in voters. I'm saying that she will not make a huge difference.

The rest of your longwinded rant doesn't warrent a response.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Please do your research.

Reagan took a horribly failing economy handed down to him by Jimmy Carter and created a prosperous country in a short amount of time.
      Are you disputing the FACTS of that article with your personal opinion.

HOw dimwitted can you be????

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir303 View Post
        Are you disputing the FACTS of that article with your personal opinion.

HOw dimwitted can you be????
        These political debates are great. It really outs the morons. Welcome to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          No kidding. This country made a terrible choice in voting for Carter back in '76. Hard to believe they might vote for his clone this election. Carter was so bad that 5 of the following 7 presidential terms that followed him were Republican and probably would've been more if Perot hadn't run in 92.
          I posted 3 factually accurate articles regarding the Reagan, Bush and Bush jr administrations and how bad they were for the economy and you're talking about Reagan?

People might vote for McCain this year too out of fear for change. Old, retired people in Florida who are used to the way things are and smalltown racist people will be a huge chunk of the McCain voters.

Doesn't mean he is the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            These political debates are great. It really outs the morons. Welcome to ignore.
            Yes, feel free to ignore me. I provided facts against your partys presidents and how it related directly to John McCain......all you did was type a buncha nonsense.

Truth hurts.

Comment

No kidding. This country made a terrible choice in voting for Carter back in '76. Hard to believe they might vote for his clone this election. Carter was so bad that 5 of the following 7 presidential terms that followed him were Republican and probably would've been more if Perot hadn't run in 92.
              I posted 3 factually accurate articles regarding the Reagan, Bush and Bush jr administrations and how bad they were for the economy and you're talking about Reagan?

People might vote for McCain this year too out of fear for change. Old, retired people in Florida who are used to the way things are and smalltown racist people will be a huge chunk of the McCain voters.

Doesn't mean he is the better man.
              Not sure where my post mentions Reagan, but if you seriously think Carter was a better President than Reagan, I suggest you quit talking about politics ever again. You will consistently find Reagan among the top 10 best Presidents ever on any reputable list and Carter among the worst 10. All the biased, liberal articles in the world aren't going to change history.

Comment

Not sure where my post mentions Reagan, but if you seriously think Carter was a better President than Reagan, I suggest you quit talking about politics ever again. You will consistently find Reagan among the top 10 best Presidents ever on any reputable list and Carter among the worst 10. All the biased, liberal articles in the world aren't going to change history.
                Carter is one of the most underrated presidents ever. Speaking of liberal bias, all the conservative bias isn't gonna change that he was underrated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter#Legacy

Legacy

Carter’s presidency has received mixed assessments from scholars and historians. In historical rankings of U.S. presidents, the Carter presidency has ranged from #19 to #34. Although Carter's presidency was viewed by some as a failure when he left office in 1981, his extensive peacekeeping and humanitarian efforts since that time have led him to be widely hailed as one of the most successful ex-presidents in U.S. history.

Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale are the longest-living post-presidential team in American history. On December 11, 2006, they had been out of office for 25 years and 325 days, surpassing the former record established by President John Adams and Vice President Thomas Jefferson, who both died on July 4, 1826.

Comment

ROFL at the kid that gets all of his political knowledge from Wikipedia.

Yeah, Jimmy has done great after he got out of office. Like going over and talking to Hamas after everyone told him not to. And then spilling extremely confidential information about how many nukes Israel had. Oh yeah, he's wonderful. Do you realize that all of the problems in the Middle East stem from Carter selling out the Shah of Iran? That he gave away the Panama Canal? That inflation reached 14%? Interest rates even higher?

Yeah, Carter was underrated.

Comment

ROFL at the kid that gets all of his political knowledge from Wikipedia.

Yeah, Jimmy has done great after he got out of office. Like going over and talking to Hamas after everyone told him not to. And then spilling extremely confidential information about how many nukes Israel had. Oh yeah, he's wonderful. Do you realize that all of the problems in the Middle East stem from Carter selling out the Shah of Iran? That he gave away the Panama Canal? That inflation reached 14%? Interest rates even higher?

Yeah, Carter was underrated.
                    I am very surprised he didn't make French the official language.

Comment

She is in that position because McCain & Co THINK that she will help them bring in voters. I'm saying that she will not make a huge difference.

The rest of your longwinded rant doesn't warrent a response.
                      Your original statement was "she will do nothing for McCain". Don't change the argument by stating she will not make "huge" difference. You say that because the media's bias towards Obama says that. You haven't seen what she can do so you aren't in the position to question her capabalities. By stating "she will do nothing for McCain" you admit that you fail to understand the fact that she is helpful to grab women from the democratic side how many that may be. Hillary supporters alone (about 25%) suggested they would vote for McCain come general election. Having a great speaking female running mate like Palin only encourages the switching from Hillary support to Palin support.

And the other part of my paragraph should definitely warrant a response. I was questioning your decision of blindly following the media and the fact that you don't know much about her other then what you hear. Why wouldn't it warrant a response? Are you suggesting your basing decision's of a running mate no matter who it is "strictly" based on what you hear from media outlets rather then what you actually see and hear from the governor yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X