No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Fury Rescheduled For 11/28 In Dusseldorf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Fury Rescheduled For 11/28 In Dusseldorf

Barring any other unforeseen circumstances, Wladimir Klitschko and Tyson Fury are back on course for their World heavyweight championship grudge match.

The highly anticipated clash of heavyweight titans is on course to take place November 28 at ESPRIT Arena in Dusseldord, Germany. The two were due to meet at the same venue on October 24, only for Klitschko to suffer an untimely calf injury during training camp in Austria.

Klitschko (64-3, 53KOs) was awaiting medical clearance in order to resume training, which he has received and has been communicated to his opponent's camp. [Click Here To Read More]

Haven't heard anything from duva the dyke about that kov fight in Russia on same day mines well get Krusher as co main them Russian backers ain't backing her

Comment

'Calf injury'

Comment

This shameless faking of an injury is an insult to the fans. Wladimir should be ashamed of himself, he's cost people a lot of money.

Where's the MRI results Wlad?

Comment

I still call bs on this injury. Guy "injurys" himself after a presser where he got owned Gypsy Ali style & 6 days later is good to go already again. Seems like they coulda lightly trained for a week (like he probably did) & just keep the original fight date. I'm probably being a lil nitpicky cuz their still fighitng, but whatever I just don't buy it with how things went down & now him being good in a few days & still 3wks til the first scheduled fight date.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            This shameless faking of an injury is an insult to the fans. Wladimir should be ashamed of himself, he's cost people a lot of money.
            If this fight was in America Wlad would already have lawsuits filed against him lol.

Comment

Why would he fake an injury only to postpone the fight a month? A strategy to mess up the training camp of Fury? Its not like he's trying to get out of this fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Why would he fake an injury only to postpone the fight a month? A strategy to mess up the training camp of Fury? Its not like he's trying to get out of this fight....
                My theory is to throw off Tyson's momentum & confidence built after that painful to watch Wlad presser. I think Wlad loves control had no control of that presser & seemed like was was bout to cry & was rambling incoherently for like 10 minutes during this presser. I could see a strategic guy like Wlad doing something like this to kill Tyson's flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  My theory is to throw off Tyson's momentum & confidence built after that painful to watch Wlad presser. I think Wlad loves control had no control of that presser & seemed like was was bout to cry & was rambling incoherently for like 10 minutes during this presser. I could see a strategic guy like Wlad doing something like this to kill Tyson's flow.
                  I suppose that makes sense.....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Simple, to get in Tyson's head and put him off his game.

Comment

Working...
                    X