No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Exactly. Floyd is and always will be seen as greater than Manny, period!
    Floyd will be remembered as the fighter that schooled the guy like a tune up that so viciously knocked the phuck out of Manny so bad that Doctors needed to revive him with smelling salts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Pac never had a chin. People were fooled by this joker for a long time. A ****ing jab put him down, and people forget that Manny has been put to the canvas a number of times. It was just a matter of time before somebody put Pacquiao to sleep.
      wait whats this...who told you you can interrupt me and littlemac...you attention whore. Get your ass back to ESB oh wait they ip banned your worthless ass there. WTF do we have to get their garbage for?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Something got Floyd out the ring for a long time coming out of jail and all. Yeah it may be speculation , but it sure dont look good for the Money team:WORD: Could be trying to find his man hood again...oh wait

alright man...im out....f2ck with you later! :ANWOD:
        No speculation on Manny getting knocked the phuck out to the point where Doctors needed smelling salts to simply revive him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          Pacroid will end uo being remembered as the coward and fraud that he is avoiding stringent testing and fighting at catchweights. All the media that propped him up and loved him will get a cold dose of reality that theyre trying to ignore. Dont believe me? Look at Lance Armstrong and everyone that defended him.
          Oprah Winfrey just booked a 2015 interview with Manny .

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Floyd will be remembered for robbing castillo. Pac will be remembered for being FOTD, not being ko'ed by JMM.

Yes, Morales and Barrera were ko'ed by Pac, but wont be remembered just for being being ko'ed by Pac. Morales and Barrera are great in their own right. Holyfield who is also greater than Floyd, wont be remembered for being koed by overweight toney.
            Another pathertic surmising. But what can we expect from someone who honestly believes Mayweather for... wait for it..... Amir Khan to lose to avoid fighting him!!??

Both Pacquiao and Mayweather will be remembered for achieving great things in the sport of boxing. I can say that without passion or prejudice. It's a fact no matter how people try to spin it. I'm not about disrespecting boxers out of petty fan rivalry. I like to look at the facts. Mayweather lost his motivation at a time the welterweight division had some intriguing potential match-ups. Pacquiao's career north of 135lbs has been ever so calculated and has spent a lot time at welterweight not actually fighting at the weight or not fighting welterweights. Mayweather should've fought Cotto sooner and should've faced Margarito. Pacquiao should've faced more stringent testing and should've found a way to beat Marquez convincingly. Can't say fairer than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Ask Bhop...hes 46 and still going. Oh and the hype is 40 is the new 30 by the way! heheheheeeee One puch can change a fight. You dont have to be 20 or so to throw a punch...thats you ignorance to the sport and conditioning . I dont mind at all helping the less fortunate... i know youre a little slow so ill help you! Sorry you failed at a logical point!
              Translate: "I STILL don't have an answer to your question".

Trying to appear clever with your pseudo-superiority rather than just answering a question is really poor show. I'll try again.

Do you think Marquez was genuinely at his best (ie. peak, prime) in his last fight with Pacquiao? That is what you alluded to when saying, "that's what happens when fighters face each other at their best". That would imply that not only was Marquez at his best at nearly 40, but so too was Pacquiao. Did Pacquiao just get knocked out at his best? I'll see if you can actually answer these questions like a man or try to pretend to be clever (and fail).

Comment

• Yeah, I agree with that. I guess 315 voters have common sense.

Comment

• lots of salty flowmos in this thread. They were so happy last month thinking they won some kind of victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                    Translate: "I STILL don't have an answer to your question".

Trying to appear clever with your pseudo-superiority rather than just answering a question is really poor show. I'll try again.

Do you think Marquez was genuinely at his best (ie. peak, prime) in his last fight with Pacquiao? That is what you alluded to when saying, "that's what happens when fighters face each other at their best". That would imply that not only was Marquez at his best at nearly 40, but so too was Pacquiao. Did Pacquiao just get knocked out at his best? I'll see if you can actually answer these questions like a man or try to pretend to be clever (and fail).
                    Pac wasnt at his best, he has had too many tough fights, unlike JMM. And style wise it was a bad match up for Pac, but he was still ahead on points against the best counterpuncher in the world. So what does that say about Pac.......lots?

It doesnt matter that Pac lost. People who fight often and against great fighters lose, unlike Floyd who dont fight often and dont fight great fighters often.
                    Its important that to become great you challenge yourself often, losing doesnt matter, because great fighters lose. The incentive is to fight and not try keeping the zeros. The benefit of the doubt goes to the one who fights, losing isnt the important issue. Its the fact that you fight great fighters often. No one is going to hold it against Pac he got ko'ed in the fourth fight with JMM.
                    Cos anyone can say Floyd would also get ko'ed by JMM if he fought JMM at least 2 times, and if not 2 times, he would get koed in the third fight and no one can prove otherwise.

Comment

• Manny will be remembered as the hype job that got knocked the phuck out by a 40 year old light weight he tried to cherry pick by making the light weight move up.

Comment

Working...
                      X