Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would De La Hoya be appreciated more if he wasn't so popular with the ladies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
    It's only new "boxing fans" (mostly this site) that have no idea what a monster Oscar was in his prime & that he'd wipe the floor with everyone form 140-154 today EASY!
    This......

Comment

You mean "if he wasn't so popular for dressing as a lady"

Comment

Sure the ladies like Oscar. What other guy's house can they go to and borrow a pair of stockings or a pair of high heels from?????

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          Maybe it's the fact he's been beaten on the biggest occasions, and never gives his opponent any props! Burned bridges with nearly every trainer he's had with the exception of Floyd Sr. Or the blatant bitterness towards Mayweather!

And he wasn't robbed against Tito, he gave away that fight then blamed his trainer, and I think he did lose against Sweet Pea, and Sturm!

He just comes across as a two faced prick, he has that politicians way of telling you things that you want hear!

And let's not forget his coked up pantyhose wearing ways!!
          He beat Titos ass any other belief of that fight is just hating on the guy i had the fight scored 9-0 then came his running like a ***** for 3 rds a prime Oscar was nasty one of the best jabs ive ever seen very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
            It's only new "boxing fans" (mostly this site) that have no idea what a monster Oscar was in his prime & that he'd wipe the floor with everyone form 140-154 today EASY!
            I agree even guys like Martinez and Mayweather would stand little chance against a prime Oscar honestly if he got back in ring shape and brought back Floyd Sr he could clean out the present 154 class and cause fits for the majority of Mws.

Comment

Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
              You mean "if he wasn't so popular for dressing as a lady"
              Bash all you want the guy would beat your ass,its like all of the Orlando Cruz hating he would beat your ass also,i never understood how people care what others do in their own lives as long as they are not hurting anyone who cares .

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Bash all you want the guy would beat your ass,its like all of the Orlando Cruz hating he would beat your ass also,i never understood how people care what others do in their own lives as long as they are not hurting anyone who cares .
                Calm down bro, not bashing on him at all. But it is facts that Oscar dressed like a lady. And why would he wanna beat my @$$?

Comment

Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
                  Calm down bro, not bashing on him at all. But it is facts that Oscar dressed like a lady. And why would he wanna beat my @$$?
                  Who cares if he dressed like a lady what does it have to do with boxing?

Comment

Working...
                  X