Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Livid: Garcia's Corner Was Ready To Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abraham was coming on to Dirrell.

Pacquiao was coming on to Marquez.

Salido was coming on to Garcia.

Means jack shyt fellas.

Comment

The way the fight was going in the later rounds, Salido looked like he was coming on strong. He was finding a home for that looping right and in my eyes had Garcia hurt a few times. Mikey was winning easily no doubt up untill the last two rounds. Salido was coming on very strong and Robert knew Salido was going to let it all out and Mikey looked hurt and shook. Id love a rematch, it was like watching a bull and matador fight. I dont know how either fighters fans dont want a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

Means jack shyt fellas.
        Visit Cotto/Margarito 1. Shows how a Mexican coming on strong can giterdone.

Comment

Means jack shyt fellas.
          Dirrell got hit on the deck, a blatant foul that is often an auto DQ. Pac got knocked out. Garcia broke his nose, an injury most fighters fight through all the time. That's where I think most are scratching their heads. Salido wasn't coming on that strong and I think it's more likely he was going to get nailed late. It was just a lame finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Robert Garcia basically let Margarito take permanent eye damage against Pac and didn't stop it. If that fight had been remotely close last night, have to think the chance the doctor even gets called up to look is slim.

Comment

Means jack shyt fellas.
              If you're talking about Pac-Marquez 4, Pacquiao was winning 5 rounds to 1 and there no "coming on to" in that fight. It was more like, instantly ended after getting whooped. You can't come on to a fight you're comfortably winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                That fight was close. Chavez vs Taylor is a better example.

Not saying Salido was going to do the same to Garcia since Garcia was running all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  Dirrell got hit on the deck, a blatant foul that is often an auto DQ. Pac got knocked out. Garcia broke his nose, an injury most fighters fight through all the time. That's where I think most are scratching their heads. Salido wasn't coming on that strong and I think it's more likely he was going to get nailed late. It was just a lame finish.
                  Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  Robert Garcia basically let Margarito take permanent eye damage against Pac and didn't stop it. If that fight had been remotely close last night, have to think the chance the doctor even gets called up to look is slim.
                  Fair enough.

Comment

Poor sportmanship by Salido. He was getting schooled BUT I think he of all people had a punchers chance of changing that fight with those remaining rounds. Props to Garcia though!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                      Poor sportmanship by Salido. He was getting schooled BUT I think he of all people had a punchers chance of changing that fight with those remaining rounds. Props to Garcia though!
                      Didn't think anything about that looked intentional. He was fighting like he always does, threw a shot, and his body momentum carried him forward. There were multiple moments like that one throughout the fight that just didn't end up the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X