Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga To Return, Eyes Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga To Return, Eyes Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Former world champion Ricardo Mayorga (29-8-1, 23KOs) told Radio 580 that next week he will travel to Miami, Florida, to sign the contract for his upcoming fight with Don King Productions. Mayorga, who has not fought since March of last year when he was knocked out by Miguel Cotto, told the show that he wants to fight Mexico's Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0-1, 31KOs). Mayorga must be walking around heavy because he wants to face Chavez at a catch-weight of 165-pounds, which rules out the possibility of fighting for the WBC's middleweight title. Mayorga has fought as high as 164, when he decisioned Fernando Vargas in 2007.
    [Click Here To Read More]

mayorga you're 40 give it up. The gimmick isn't funny anymore.

Comment

Comment

Mayorga busted up Cotto's face pretty good.

Comment

Freaking joke.

Mayorga vs Angulo makes more sense.

Comment

While I don't want to see any top fighters waste their time with Mayorga, I still want to see him fight. He still looked alive against Cotto. Put him on ESPN against a prospect. I'd watch that.

Comment

Even mayorga beats the crap out of Chavina. Thats how much of a fraud juliana is.

Comment

I'd watch it...

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  While I don't want to see any top fighters waste their time with Mayorga, I still want to see him fight. He still looked alive against Cotto. Put him on ESPN against a prospect. I'd watch that.
                  The only problem with your thinking is, JCC isn't really a top fighter lol. At least not according to his opposition. I'd rather watch JCC/Mayorga than JCC/Margarito lol

Comment

Mayorga must be broke again. Rack up his 9th loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X