No announcement yet.

Can Jennings stick to his word?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Jennings stick to his word?

“I like to wine and dine my missus on Valentine’s Day, but this year I’ll be spending it traveling to New York - and in a no nonsense gym in the Bronx where I’m headed as soon as we touch down,” said Jennings. “But after I win this fight it will make all the sacrifices worthwhile because beating Cotto means I’ve made it into the big leagues.

i havent seen any of jennings fights so simply for that reason i am taking cotto.

what is jennings like as a fighter?

my god, stop with the replies i can hardly keep up!!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by KEV-WEED View Post
      i havent seen any of jennings fights so simply for that reason i am taking cotto.
      Ignorant, ignorant fool.

Comment

Great jab, fights on the outside.

If Cotto keeps coming forward I can see Jennings winning a couple of rounds. But sooner or later Cotto will catch up with him and eventually stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by 46-0 View Post
          Ignorant, ignorant fool.
          what would you expect you daft c**t, i am not saying cotto will win, i am saying i will take cotto.

p.s calzaghe is a cherry picker!!!!

Comment

what would you expect you daft c**t, i am not saying cotto will win, i am saying i will take cotto.

p.s calzaghe is a cherry picker!!!!
            I wouldn't expect any less from a Scotsman, that's for sure.

P.S. Willy Limond, Ricky Burns and Alex Arthur, Scotlands holy trinity lmao.

Comment

well if calzaghe was from scotland i would still think he is a bum. because he is!

Comment

cotto is gonna ko jennings........

Comment

I'm going to jump in here on the scotsman note....joe calzaghe is a fraud,he has handpicked his opponents all his career ask frank warren....why did he not fight ...woods,benn,collins,mcallum,johnson,joppy,eastma n,reid(rematch),a prime jones or hopkins,the welshman is a ****in joke...godd riddence joe you wanker

Comment

“I like to wine and dine my missus on Valentine’s Day, but this year I’ll be spending it traveling to New York - and in a no nonsense gym in the Bronx where I’m headed as soon as we touch down,” said Jennings. “But after I win this fight it will make all the sacrifices worthwhile because beating Cotto means I’ve made it into the big leagues.

what is jennings like as a fighter?
                    jennings is very underrated and cotto is just off a bad bad loss remember,I'm going 2 be bold and young jennings

Comment

Working...
                    X