Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do fans blame promoters or managers but never the fighter themselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because too many fans are hoping for some morals/honor to provide a guidline in a business with millions on the line, like they want fighters to go "balls to the wall" and go for the ko as opposed to the objective which is to win a competitive sporting event, and fight the #1 contender each and every fight that they determine themselves is the toughest roughest guy that poses a threat to beat them, in order to be recognized the absolute champion, and do it each time and if they do its still not credible to them. just wishful thinking with rainbows and lollipops.
    Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 11-14-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      Huh? This happens all the time on these forums. Floyd wannabes blaming Pac for everything and Pac fanatics blaming Floyd for everything.
      No ****, but it is sad when no one seems to be objective when it comes to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        That totally explains why u actually believe that there's no human way possible that Tony ever tried to cheat before the Mosley fight. And during the pre fight, he had no idea wtf capetilllo was putting on his hands right in front of his face.
        You're making it up. Show me where I posted that that I wasn't being sarcastic?

Comment

Working...
        X