This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    I didn't say THE worst. To be fair, he's not even the worst challenger Wlad has faced. Mormeck and Wach were worse. Anyone who starts racking them up at Heavy has some of that though.
    Mormeck was one of the worst challengers ever. That fight was a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Lennox Lewis

A weak maybe, though leaning in the direction of a weak NO
      I have a feeling you could be missing something....

Hmmmm....It'll come to me....just give it time.....

Oh wait!!!! I remember now!!!!

Lewis already has. By TKO. In six rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
        just out of interest ray, what were u involved in, in boxing?
        Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Fighter, Trainer, Manager, Cornerman/cutman, Gym owner (gym is still is open today, started in 1970).

How have you developed your interesting insights in boxing? Ray

Ray's a HOFer bro. Don't **** with him. He might try to e-fight you.

In all seriousness, Ray is likely one of many thousands of guys who trained some kids in the ams and now pretends to have had a HOF life long career in the amateurs, pros and now as a fighter. I've met so many guys like that in the gyms I've trained in over the years. The gym attracts real nuts. All sorts of losers, hangers one, deluded freaks etc who have nothing else to validate their lives.

He's a funny dude. Most insecure e-tough guy I've ever come across.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          cupocityacting****ty; no one was calling you names, no one was degrading you! Until now, you little piece a s..t!!! Don't compare Wlads will to win to Rocky's if you don't understand or recognize the skills of a "come forward" "pressure" fighter don't pass it off as unskilled!! Your just another kid who only knows what he reads and has zero experience in reality!!

To actually compare Wlad to the top heavies before him is a joke, not on him, on YOU!! You little brown nose jobs are the end it all when it comes to talking about skill levels and talent!! You only know numbers and try to compare common opponents you don't know anything about form and function and wouldn't know proper balance if it fell on you!! Just another punk kid talking s..t! Ray.
          What 'has been read' is golden in these forums, do not EVER imply that actual experience means anything when replying on these forums. 'I read it' means a hell of alot more than having done it. There are some extremely knowledgable people in these forums though. Just don''t bet that you would ever hit one if you were to throw a rock amongst us.

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          Fighter, Trainer, Manager, Cornerman/cutman, Gym owner (gym is still is open today, started in 1970).

How have you developed your interesting insights in boxing? Ray
          nice job Ray, the unsung grass roots.

I fought, reffed an judged, I truely love the amateur sport. One of the best places for a young man to learn discilpline, dedication, perserverance all bundled with a strong sense of ones self............Rockin'

Comment

• cupocityacting****ty
            Cardinal Punk
            Barnyard

Ray's names for people are amazing, there was one for JabsRStiff as well but I forgot it.

Comment

Working...
            X