No announcement yet.

LMAO libtards proven wrong again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Actually she herself openly admitted playing the race card.

"In an audio recording made by LAPD Sgt. Jim Parker, who responded to the call, Watts’ boyfriend Brian James Lucas can be heard cooperating when an officer asks to see his identification. But Watts refuses to provide her ID and is later placed in handcuffs.

“There's no lewd acts happening … we're not doing anything,” Watts insists in the 24-minute recording obtained by the Los Angeles Times. ”Do you know how many times the cops have been called just because I'm black and he's white?” Watts says. “I'm just being really honest, sir.”

“Who brought up the race card?” Parker asks. “I'm bringing it up,” Watts responds."

Source (full story):
    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/dja...050600222.html
    You misunderstood my point, I agree she used the race card but the quote was "Another black person using the race card" as if it happens everytime. Or implying that race isn't an issue in America anymore.

These examples are the same as showing some racist white person, then saying "Yea just another racist white person" that's unfair. Not all white people are racist, and not all black people scream race at the drop of a dime.

She's just a dumb b1tch.

Comment

When I read libtards, I thought you were gonna talk about the record growth of ice in the poles or polar bear population boom or how the smart countries in the world are telling us and the EU to shut the fyck up about climate control. This isnt really a liberal lunatic vs sane person argument. Its more of a diet soda version of Trayvon story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        When I read libtards, I thought you were gonna talk about the record growth of ice in the poles or polar bear population boom or how the smart countries in the world are telling us and the EU to shut the fyck up about climate control. This isnt really a liberal lunatic vs sane person argument. Its more of a diet soda version of Trayvon story.
        I bet you that all the liberal douchebags believed this crap

Comment

for being an actress shes got 1 ugly car) even if its her boyfriend's

Comment

Comment

dumb ugly b!tch

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

a "terry stop" is not constitutional.
                The Supreme Court of the United States and every other state and federal court says otherwise. A Terry Stop is preliminary questioning based upon reasonable suspicion, not a search. Officers do Terry Stops to see if probable cause exists to make an arrest. Also, on an unrelated note, a search warrant is not required in all situations. There are a handful of narrow circumstances which have been recognized by our courts for generations in which a warrant is not required.
                Last edited by Hous; 09-18-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  The Supreme Court of the United States and every other state and federal court says otherwise. A Terry Stop is preliminary questioning based upon reasonable suspicion, not a search. Officers do Terry Stops to see if probable cause exists to make an arrest. Also, on an unrelated note, a search warrant is not required in all situations. There are a handful of narrow circumstances which have been recognized by our courts for generations in which a warrant is not required.
                  In here lies the problem.

"reasonable suspicion" can mean any fukin thing in the world. I don't like your face, you look weird, you are walking alone, you stumbled, any fukin thing.

We are losing our civil liberties.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

so you agree, asking for my id with out probable cause upon oath or affirmation is a violation of my 4th amendment rights.

when an officer himself can affirm, that is probable cause by affirmation, the evidence of criminal activity they don't need a warrant. though what they can search is limited to the scope of the crime. like if the crime involves a stolen elephant you cant be looking in my sock drawer.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    Unless the police officer specifically saw illegal activity occur or evidence of illegal activity having been occurred he had no constitutional right to violate her 4th amendment rights.

if i drop a bag of green stuff infront of an officer, he cant just arrest me for posession and search my person, if he picks up the bag and finds that its drugs he can as he has probable cause by affirmation.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-18-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X