Comments Thread For: Marquez: My Age Will Not Be a Factor Against Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    jmm is a master craftsman.

if the russian can land 687 punches on bradley and have him concussed 5x with 3 knockdowns, then i think jmm knocks bradley out mid rounds...
    bradley will have some success getting off and get greedy and jmm lands a good shot, buzzes him then finishes with a combination.

jmm may be forty but he is a superior fighter in every regard.
    Yea, he landed like a third of that

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      yeah this is a different fight,different style bradley would be a fool to go in there and mix it up the way he did wit provo,jmm is a great counter puncher but if he uses smart aggression he could win it unamously...jmm will win rounds 7-5 bradley,wit marquez crying robbery like every fight he loses....CRYBABY
      You guys give Bradley too much credit. He fought Provodnikov the way he did for one, and only one, reason, because he is a dumbass. Virtually every time Provodnikov landed clean on him Bradley almost went to sleep, yet he DECIDED to keep fighting that way?? Bull****. He didn't know what else to do, and he won't know what else to do when JMM rings his bell either. He'll stand there, straight up like an amateur, and flail his arms again. This time though he'll be the recipient of a 5-6 punch pinpoint combo that'll end his night and maybe his career.

Comment

bullcrap,if the baby bull can hurt him bradley can definately hurt him!!!
        baby bull got ktfo,incase you forgot

Comment

Age isnt a factor when you have the Scientist that can beat father time... 39+ and power like no other..

If Bradley can take these new profound punches then he could possibly win, but Marquez is precise with where he places his punches and TB could be in for a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by moderntalking View Post
            memo: Drink the juan, it will make you young again.
            lmaaoo!!!!!

Comment

bullcrap,if the baby bull can hurt him bradley can definately hurt him!!!
              And what happened to the Baby Bull in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                baby bull got ktfo,incase you forgot
                we aint talking about that,i was responding to a post that read that bradley doesnt have many kos and the poster doubted bradley would hurt marquez...i know diaz got koed but my point on the whole reason I stated that was becauss baby bull didnt have uchpower and he rocked marquez so it is possible bradley will rock marquez...i never stated anything other then that so dnt get ahead of yourself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  And what happened to the Baby Bull in that fight?
                  it aint about who got koed!!its about diaz hurting him POINT BLANK PERIOD HOMIE THATS IT I DONT CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE...DIAZ AINT BRADLEY

Comment

it aint about who got koed!!its about diaz hurting him POINT BLANK PERIOD HOMIE THATS IT I DONT CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE...DIAZ AINT BRADLEY
                    Ok then my bad for not fully understanding you on your post. Sure Baby Bull rocked Marquez but so did a lot of fighters with heavier hands than Diaz and Bradley but they just can't get Marquez out of there and that's the over all point I think. A fighter knocks him down and he gets back up, stronger. I don't see Bradley having the fundamentals to beat Marquez even at this stage of Marquez's career. He has youth on his side but that's about it.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 10-08-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Ok then my bad for not fully understanding you on your post. Sure Baby Bull rocked Marquez but so did a lot of fighters with heavier hands than Diaz and Bradley but they just can't get Marquez out of there and that's the over all point I think. A fighter knocks him down and he gets back up, stronger. I don't see Bradley having the fundamentals to beat Marquez even at this stage of Marquez's career. He has youth on his side but that's about it.

ok ill tell you wut,ill bet you my 1mill points on 5-1 odds 5 mill I win to my 1 mill u will...i got to double up my money somehow right??!!! wut do u say I GOT BRADLEY

Comment

Working...
                      X