No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love and Gabriel Rosado Game For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love and Gabriel Rosado Game For Rematch

It says a lot of the character of both J’Leon Love and Gabriel Rosado to go ten fierce rounds and then remain cordial with one another immediately thereafter.

It says even more of both fighters that they’re willing to do it all over again

Their 10-round middleweight bout served as the televised pay-per-view opener for Floyd Mayweather’s ring return versus Robert Guerrero, which comes later this evening at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Love survived a mid-rounds knockdown to take a hard-fought, albeit disputed split decision win over the former title challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should definitely happen, there is to, much controversy around there first fight. I actually had it a draw but I can see why Rosado is not happy with the decision.

Comment

They say they're game, but I doubt Love and company take him up on that

Comment

I'd rather see it somewhere down the road if they are both still around and top contenders. The fight wasn't exciting enough to me and it wasn't that big of a robbery in my opinion either.

Comment

You deserve one?

Nah....... but you'll probably get one against chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            I'd rather see it somewhere down the road if they are both still around and top contenders. The fight wasn't exciting enough to me and it wasn't that big of a robbery in my opinion either.
            lol it entertained me more than the other fights, but that could just be me. A rematch would be nice. I want to see Rosado make a name for himself even after multiple losses

Comment

I have a feeling Haymon/TMT will not pursue a rematch. Love may want one but it's not in their best interest to lose again.

Comment

I would love to see them fight again. I'm willing to lose another trillian to Ross

Comment

I'd like to see them mix it up again.

Comment

was a very good fight. hope they duke it out again to clear things up.

Comment

Working...
                    X