No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeuax: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao @Donaire B+ defense rating, this site is getting ridiculous
    I pick Donaire by close UD in a fight he wins on activity, if there is a KO it would be Rigo KOing Donaire

Comment

Too bad,RI-GO home in early round! The Flash by Brutal KO...I mean Brutal. amateur can't beat professional...

Comment

I really would like to pick Rigondeuax but something keeps telling me that Donaire is going to put him out. Usually when I pick against my instinct because of hope of giving the other guy a shot, then I am wrong. I feel that Donaire has more experience and fought some better guys than Rigondeuax overall and his experience in these kind of fight situations is going to help him. I pick Donaire by KO around the 8th or 9th round. Should be an explosive fight though. Good luck to both men.

Comment

Donaire by unanimous decision.

Comment

No TV coverage in Panama. Anyone know a Stream, for the fight???

Comment

i agree the prediction is about right...

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                Rigo and Donaire both have a B+ in defense? =/

Well, I guess I can't expect much right now from these pre reports considering that in 2013 boxingscene only has a 44% of right picks.
                It's been that kind of year. Only pick I wish I could take back was Cloud over Hopkins. There have been some tough ones: Viloria, Rios, Yaegashi. There aren't that many killing it on picks right now. It's a mark of just how good the matches have been this year.

That said, my trending says Rigo is way live here.

I'll bounce back. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  I really would like to pick Rigondeuax but something keeps telling me that Donaire is going to put him out. Usually when I pick against my instinct because of hope of giving the other guy a shot, then I am wrong. I feel that Donaire has more experience and fought some better guys than Rigondeuax overall and his experience in these kind of fight situations is going to help him. I pick Donaire by KO around the 8th or 9th round. Should be an explosive fight though. Good luck to both men.
                  I feel this way for most pick em' fights.

Comment

On paper this looks like a great match-up. We can only hope that the judging will be as competent as the fighters.

Comment

Honestly, I know very little about Rigo and I have never seen him fight. With that said I have heard time and time again that amateur boxing is a different sport than pro boxing yet it seems to carry a lot of weight with Rigo. After all he only has 11 pro fights. And after watching Rico Ramos fight last night he obviously hasn't been fighting the best pros up to this point and how can he have with only 11 pro fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X