Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Swallowed A lot of Blood From Broken Nose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Swallowed A lot of Blood From Broken Nose

KELL BROOK left hospital yesterday insisting he will learn from his painful points win over Carson Jones.

The unbeaten Sheffield welterweight went straight to hospital after the brutal 12-round majority points win over the American after losing a lot of blood from his broken nose.

One judge scored the IBF world title eliminator a draw, while the other two saw it 116-113 and 115-113 to Brook in front of his home fans at the Motorpoint Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brook having a dig at Dominic Ingle there?

Comment

He did gas a bit. He done well not to get stopped really. The first 5 rounds showed that Kell has skills that he can take to the top-level though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
        Brook having a dig at Dominic Ingle there?
        I thought it was more pointing to getting a better strength and conditioning coach if he doesnt have one already

Comment

There is a bit from Eddie Hearn today saying he has to watch his weight between fights as he has struggled to get down to the weight. These excuses only come when performance has not been 100% but it was a good learning fight for Kell.

Comment

Kell showed heart in this fight. He ate some monster shots late & came back throwing combo's.

Comment

KB came up big in the clutch....he made it through some rough moments...nice night of school for the Special 1 imo....I see a bright future and of course a world champion in him....good scrap by both dudes!!...CJ deserves some props as well...wicked fight!!

Comment

Learning Experience

Don't think he was having a dig at anyone, all the top fighters have trainers and conditioning coaches and nutritionists in their camps. I'm not sure Kell has someone spefically for each area!!!
                First 6 rounds proved to me that he will make it to the very top if he gets his fitness sorted. Jones said he didn't start quick enough but I just don't think he could get near brook till he tired

Comment

I like Kell Brook and thought he showed a lot of Heart in his fight on Saturday. That being said, its not a good sign when you are going life or Death with a B Level fighter in Carson Jones. I know everyone will say he easily won the first 4 rounds, problem is, this is not the amateurs and big time fights usually go 12. I still think Brooks has a chance to win a title, with a now very average welterweight division, but all the Running and Hugging is not going to win him any fans in the States. I thought a fight with Amir Khan would be the best Choice for Brooks but i now i think it would be a very boring fight with both men running laps instead of Fighting.

Comment

Was a good fight. But if he struggled against jones then he will need a sharp improvement in future if he wants to be successful at the highest level

Comment

Working...
                    X