• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I say it will do 1.1 million

Comment

[QUOTE=SERVILEV;12212604][QUOTE=richardt;12211888]
      Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
      still prefer to watch in the comforts of my home!QUOTE]I make near 6 figures but there are tons of fans who are near poverty that cannot aford 53 bucks and that is the fuking reason why I mentioned Mayweather because his fights are almost 1/4 what Pac's fights are because of Mayweather's theater accessible fight cards.[/QUOTE]

then pay FULL price for the frkn fight and support the boxing community you 6figure fkn hypocrite!! lmbo aah ima 6figure moneyman, but i like to stream fights for free!! lmbo! you remind me of old dirty bastard rollin up to the well fair office to pickup foodstamps!! true story btw!! the bold: well i guess then mayw needs to just let everyone have it cheap or free.... cuz he aint makin (0) for your *ss either!!
      sad thing is, the guy that is picking up food stamps probably knows how to spell welfare..... whats that say about you?

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
        I love how they call themselves boxing fans yet they say they won't watch one of the biggest boxing stars with a legit opponent. `Epic fail.

I hate floyd but because of the implications of his fight makes me as a boxing fan buy the fight.

`APPROVAL FOR ******S!
        Well, unlike you, not everyone was foolish enough to buy into the Pacquiao hype. I don't mine paying $60 for a Mayweather fight because I Know I'm going to see a real boxing match, a boxing genius at work.

Comment

Working...
        X