• Is Tomaz Adamek A Cherry Picker?

???
    ???
    ???
    Yes
    10.00%
    No
    90.00%

i wouldnt call him a cherry picker...hes just fighting easy heavyweights just to get used to fighting bigger guys...some fine tuning if you will....before he get completly destroyed by vitali klitschko...

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
      i wouldnt call him a cherry picker...hes just fighting easy heavyweights just to get used to fighting bigger guys...some fine tuning if you will....before he get completly destroyed by vitali klitschko...
      Roy Jones Jr do? Vinny Maddalone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
        Roy Jones Jr do? Vinny Maddalone?
        The Jones Jr. fight is just a rumor at the moment and you can't fault the guy for wanting an 'easy' fight after fighting three decent heavyweight opponents already this year...

Comment

???
          ???
          ???
          Roy Jones isn't supposed to be a career defining fight. It's good money and will raise his profile a bit. He puts in plenty of work against serious opponents to earn a couple of these moves.

Comment

Adamek is a tough guy who has faced tough opposition in the past, always gives an entertaining fight. I woulndt say he was a cherrypicker so much as I would say the HW dfivision has very few fights outside the Klits and the networks dont seem to be interested in putting Adamek on TV...so what else can he do but keep busy until he can possibly get Haye or a Klitchko in the ring..but yes the Roy Jones Jr thing..Roy is insane, I can see it doing ok under his square ring ppv especially with the polish fans but hes gonna lose + the fight is irrelevant.

Comment

???
              ???
              ???
              You kidding me??????????????????

You should be ashamed of yourself for asking such a question. Adamek is like krptonyte to cherrypickers

Comment

no?

if the RJJ fight happens its because RJJ is whoring his name out to anyone who wants it by his own decision

as far as adamek, a guy who barely weighs 200 pounds fighting legit (not amazing but legit) and big HWs like arreola, grant, estrada, isnt cherrypicking at all.

Quite the opposite - none of them are big names but all of them are tough opponents. He's definitely taken a tougher path than Haye and has less to show for it because he doesn't babble as much.

Comment

Working...
                X