No announcement yet.

George Foreman: "Pacquiao is the best fighter out there"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Not because of Pacquiao being better, but because something else is going on, possibly Pac being a roider?
    Or because Floyd is waiting to get a pair of balls stitched between his legs?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      George Foreman: He is the best fighter I’ve ever seen in my life, but he can’t beat Pacquiao.

LOL. How did i owned myself?
      Look at the reason he gives for why he can't beat Pac, he doesn't say Pacquiao is better does he you tard.

Comment

George Foreman: He is the best fighter I’ve ever seen in my life, but he can’t beat Pacquiao.

LOL. How did i owned myself?
        Did you read the rest of his statement in that sentence? No, you didn't. You read that "but he can't beat Pacquaio" and starting jumping up and down and running around your room prior to posting this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
          TS didn't read the part where he said that Floyd was the best fighter he had ever seen in his life.

Comment

Not because of Pacquiao being better, but because something else is going on, possibly Pac being a roider?
            He says Mayweather is slandering Pacquiao because of steroid allegations. I don't think he is implying that ***** because he just called Floyd a slandering liar. For the illiterate: Slander-a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.

Comment

*******s are good and twisting stuff or sprouting HALF-truths. The sentence does NOT end there. It reads....

"He is the best fighter I’ve ever seen in my life, but he can’t beat Pacquiao because there is something else going on in that fight business. Not the X’s and the O’s, but there’s something else."

Comment

But Pac is not the best fighter he's ever seen Mayweather is, that's a bigger compliment than Pac beating Mayweather because something else is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  He's right. Pacquiao is the best fighter. Floyd is the best Boxer.
                  that's what I always say. Floyd is much much more talented that Pacquiao is...but Pacquiao has more balls and therefore that makes him a better "fighter".

Comment

Look at the reason he gives for why he can't beat Pac, he doesn't say Pacquiao is better does he you tard.
                    Did you read the rest of his statement in that sentence? No, you didn't. You read that "but he can't beat Pacquaio" and starting jumping up and down and running around your room prior to posting this thread.
                    Yap i read it but he didn't say that floyd has a chance but he said he can't beat pacquiao it means that there's no chance floyd can beat pacquiao.

Comment

*******s are good and twisting stuff or sprouting HALF-truths. The sentence does NOT end there. It reads....

"He is the best fighter I’ve ever seen in my life, but he can’t beat Pacquiao because there is something else going on in that fight business. Not the X’s and the O’s, but there’s something else."
                      And what is that something else??????? Come on *****s you know **** in your heads already.

Comment

Working...
                      X