Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some People Call Shane Mosley An Opportunist, The Reality: He's A Desperate Hypocrite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some People Call Shane Mosley An Opportunist, The Reality: He's A Desperate Hypocrite

It's funny how Floyd haters conveniently forget that it used to be Money May chasing a fight with Mosley when he was just a young fighter on the comeup, and Shane avoided him like the plague when he had something to lose.

Now that the tables have turned, do you expect anything less then a prideful champion like Mayweather to show Mosley the same disregard he was given by him earlier in his career?

What type of message would that send to the kids in urban communities who Floyd frequently sacrifices his time to talk to? That disrespect and cowardice should be rewarded? Give me a break.

Between him dodging opponents then chasing them when it benefits him to claiming he's a "role model" when steroid accusations have been following him for most of his career, i think it's fair to say that Shane Mosley is one of the biggest hypocrites to ever lace on a pair of gloves. He gives the "Sugar" moniker a bad name.

"My tooth hurts and I have vacation plans I can't break."

Comment

Shane DUCKING FLOYD !!

Comment

That's basically what is. Shane is on his way out and is looking for a big payday before he retires. He basically got on his knees and begged Pacquiao for a fight, he didn't get it and now he's looking at Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

Shane DUCKING FLOYD !!
          Nice find, 5 star posting at it's finest.

Comment

Man!!!!! My thoughs exactly......Finally REAL boxing fans that recognize Lame Game when they see it!!!1

Comment

So I guess Floyd's not fighting Shane then?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

Shane DUCKING FLOYD !!
                Good find, my friend.

Comment

These characters are all but interchangeable. Horus, Al Haymon, Flawless, Jidu Dali, etc. All of this material is repetitious. It's clear that PBF and Shane have both had agendas that did not cross in the past. For whatever reason, timing was never right for them to want each other mutually. If Shane beats Berto, this fight needs to happen.

Comment

Past is past.

Leave these bull**** excuses behind.

Shane wants to fight him now.

Floyd needs to step up and fight a legit number 1 WW and that's Mosley.

Third times a charm to try a fight so do it, this is boxing ; stop the talk and shut each other up in the ring plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X