Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre ward is hands down p4p number 1 after sept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, stopping Paul Smith will do that to a career..........off like a rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Honestly GGG is Pound for Pound the best already.
      Based on which of his wins? Murray? Geale? Those are names that put someone p4p #1? Put down the crack pipe dude.

Comment

So we have a guy who hasn't fought an opponent with a pulse in nearly 4 years, returning to beat an untrained overweight no. 4 SMW in England, and he is supposed to be the second best fighter on the planet? Really?

Only on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          They shouldn't have stripped a prime champion of his ring title over injuries n promo issues

Ward kicking everyone ass at 168

Dude is so skilled and talented
          These are exactly the reasons why fighters should get stripped. Inactivity and prolonged injury.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            So we have a guy who hasn't fought an opponent with a pulse in nearly 4 years, returning to beat an untrained overweight no. 4 SMW in England, and he is supposed to be the second best fighter on the planet? Really?

Only on NSB.
            Exactly. A bunch of knobs in this forum.

Comment

He just fought Super Rod Salka... what's the point of this thread, he hasn't been relevant since 2011. Go fight Killer Kov and any other killers

Comment

What's gonna happen in September?

Comment

I agree that Ward can be the 1 P4P fighter in the world, if he beats Kovalev at 175. Then beats Stevenson and fights GGG at 168. You were talking about September 2016 right.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Ward is a better fight/better athlete than Floyd or Rigo is delusional...

Comment

I didn't say win after September, but I guarantee you he will fight some top opposition and beat them....he'll claim the spot before the end of next year

I don't see GGG, Froch, Degale, or Groves beating him at 168

The guys with the best chance to beat Ward is at 175...that's Stevenson and Kovalev because they can actually hurt him and possibly keep him down.

He has the skills to outbox all of them and I favor him to beat them all. Kov has the best chance because of his versatily, underrated skills and power.

If they fight between now and next year, I pick Ward...he wont be drastically outsized, has the better defense, and underrated physical strength and will be faster of hand and foot...also he hasn't lost since he was he was 12, and is a student of the game

I hope some of these fights get made in the near future

Comment

Working...
                      X