Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans being very disrespectful to Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think that Lemieux-GGG is not only intriguing but the fight to make at 160. I hope this fight comes to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      They are saying he purposely didn't finish the fight early because he wanted rounds. No it's because he's a tough mother ****er unlike most of the other fighters he fought who just gave up.

Do you think Geale or Rubio would have gotten up after that first body shot? No they would have quit like they did in their fights with GGG. Just give Murray credit for being tough as hell and giving GGG his best fight to date.

Macklin Didn't.

Pabon might have helped get out of the round though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I honestly think that Lemieux-GGG is not only intriguing but the fight to make at 160. I hope this fight comes to fruition.

It is a good fight. But GGG needs the other belt holders. They all need to step up.

The sooner he cleans up the sooner he can move up.

Comment

Not sure if you were following the round by round thread but I didn't come across any disrespectful comments from most posters.

If anything, it was an accomplishment in itself that Murray was able to last that long.

Comment

Here it comes. The "He Showed Heart Doe" hype from getting battered by Golovkin. Happened to Rosado and Stevens.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-21-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Here it comes. The "He Showed Heart Doe" hype from betting battered by Golovkin. Happened to Rosado and Stevens.
              Murray showed more heart than them two put together. At least he didn't ***** out of there like GGG's last two fights (Rubio/Geale)

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                Murray showed more heart than them two put together. At least he didn't ***** out of there like GGG's last two fights (Rubio/Geale)
                In what way did he show more heart than Rosado?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  In what way did he show more heart than Rosado?
                  Watch the 4th round again. Pretty much every fighter GGG fought would have been done that round.

Comment

Murray is a tough mofo and would beat any other MW, including Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Some people don't want to admit that Superman isn't as super as everyone wants to think.
                      you had it 4 rounds to 1 for murray...you want golovking to fail so badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X