Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Mayweather wins, it's only because he cheated Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    WOOOOOOOO-EEEEE!!!!! You can sense the tension rising now hahah. These fraud fans are feeling the upset already. Fraud trying to manipulate his way again into staying undefeated just like how he drained Canelo.

I am so ready to see floyd get beaten to death tonight. I want to see a savage, gruesome beating for real. And that's keeping it PG because I honestly could care less about his life tonight. And neither should Maidana. Just hours away now baby!!!
    Lmao. This fool is going hard in the paint. Man if we could only have a few shots together come fight time. I think we'd be on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
      So lets say Mayweather wins.

Would it be only because Maidana had to wear gloves with padding?

So eitherway his win is tainted tonight?
      You crazy fool? Money be the best eva, TBE. Crazy ass Madona want to fight with them normal boxing gloves. Pretty boys having none of dat, he fight with the glove MONEY sez he can fight, or theres no fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Lmao. This fool is going hard in the paint. Man if we could only have a few shots together come fight time. I think we'd be on the same page.
        with an excuse to follow as soon as Chino loses

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          HAHAHA... I'll refrain from coming to this forum after 7 or so. I'll be even more wild / irrational at that point. I am ready to smile and laugh like psychopath at tragedy tonight lol. I am so ready for Chino to jump on floyd and batter him brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            HAHAHA... I'll refrain from coming to this forum after 7 or so. I'll be even more wild / irrational at that point. I am ready to smile and laugh like psychopath at tragedy tonight lol. I am so ready for Chino to jump on floyd and batter him brutally.
            You are in for a depressing night and you dont even know it

Comment

time to find another excuse

Comment

So diff color gloves will impact the obvious outcome...ok
                Seems legit.

Comment

Lets be honest, the gloves are approved and have got the green light.

Whoever wins deserves full credit.

Comment

Nope........

Comment

He should win because Maidana,although im rooting for him, is not that good.

Comment

Working...
                      X