Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why yall get so excited wen a Euro bum wins against a brotha?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh look a bruh'va luva troll account. we haven't seen this one before.

Comment

Yo, ebonics slick homes. Ya'll juss mad cuz we got dat slick ebonics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
        Yall gettin all excited about dis bum ass Kovalev. He scared to join Haymon where he'll face some slick fighters and make some real paper.

Stevenson too fast and slick for Kovalev. Agnew just needed a lil more experience smh but he was robbed imo. 2 knockdowns were fake and it really demoralised him.

Yall keep hopin an prayin' but slick skilled brotha will always run this game. Keep holding out for that next hope yall have.
        I agree, especially about the knockdowns. Why do you think it took so long for him to get up after that jab to the body? He couldn't stop laughing at how much of a weak bum Kovalev was, but he couldn't let anyone see him laughing because they would know that he threw the fight.

Seriously though, this thread is funny, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Clearly an alt. Mods must be having a day off.
          No disrespect to them, but they have far too many off days.

A lot of quality posters are not taking part in the community anymore because the mods are far too lenient on trolls. Net nannies aren't cool especially since we are talking about boxing, but too much lenience is not good either.

Comment

Kovalev is a destroyer and Stevenson and hopkins and everyone else is terrified of him. PERIOD. He has their hearts in his pocket.
            If you think he looked bad against Agnew, you're blind. I would dare Stevenson to come forward and swing wildly at Kovalev. Kovalev will spark his ass quick.

Comment

Agnew claims he wasn't scared of Kovalev and that Kovalev is "ordinary" ... if that's true why'd he come into the opening round with his tail tucked immediately? That's not a strategy .. that is fear and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
                Yall gettin all excited about dis bum ass Kovalev. He scared to join Haymon where he'll face some slick fighters and make some real paper.

Stevenson too fast and slick for Kovalev. Agnew just needed a lil more experience smh but he was robbed imo. 2 knockdowns were fake and it really demoralised him.

Yall keep hopin an prayin' but slick skilled brotha will always run this game. Keep holding out for that next hope yall have.
                I think you need to see a mental health care Professional this white Boy beating up on Brotha's is effecting your personal life take a chill pill

Comment

Originally posted by Rage of Wodan View Post
                  Yo, ebonics slick homes. Ya'll juss mad cuz we got dat slick ebonics.
                  Can someone translate to English or do I have to go to the Chicago Public school system to understand this

Comment

Hahaha, it's me being a dick. Razzing the OP.

Comment

I'm tired of hearing black fans say "slick dis" and "slick dat" ...
                      Dat slick bruvah. STFU ghetto trash

Comment

Working...
                      X