Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey Breaks UFC's Top 10 P4P LOL / MMA Is A JOKE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WMMA is blowing Women's Boxing out of the box! Rousey is a beast too.

Comment

What's the difference between women fighters and really crap men fighters ?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        why the **** is this even in NSB
        I don't know but I'd definitely have sex with her.

Comment

I'm not thAT MUCH OF AN mma FAN BUT i HAVE SEEN ALL HER FIGHT SHE IS A VERY TALENT fighter she should be in the top ten she is a beast. So i think the jokes on you sir...

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
            I'm not thAT MUCH OF AN mma FAN BUT i HAVE SEEN ALL HER FIGHT SHE IS A VERY TALENT fighter she should be in the top ten she is a beast. So i think the jokes on you sir...
            i'm on the same page as you. never have watched guys mma but ronda oh yeah. don't even know the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatCurtain View Post
              UFC has a serious problem with building stars. They throw guys with 4-5 fights against top guys, and while commendable is idiotic in the grand scheme.

No one even knows who some of these guys are and all of a sudden they are in there with big name top 3 guys, one fight away from a title shot. It's absolutely ******ed.

I knew they were having trouble when Dana White went from saying womens MMA will never be in the UFC to headlining a PPV. They have added divisions all the while bragging about MMA has less divisions and it's so much better then boxing.

Basically they are struggling to stay relevant. There last top stars GSP and Silva are basically all but done now. They are left with a HW division no one cares about, Jones who can't draw more then 500lk buys on his own, and one women with one legit challenge that Dana White says will never happen.

Once the Fox deal runs its course, they will be back on a ****e/mtv bro type channel getting obscure ratings.
              Who's the challenge for Rousey? Da' Borg?

Comment

i like her.

She would kick Floyds ass in a street fight.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with that. If someone with the gifts happens to be a woman in boxing, I would have no objection(P4P) if she deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    why the **** is this even in NSB
                    That's what I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      What's the difference between women fighters and really crap men fighters ?
                      The really crap men would still be more skilled and would knock the female "stars" out cold head-to-head.

Comment

Working...
                      X