Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Lawyer Puts Tax Issues on Koncz's Shoulders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a mess! Pac is so good hearted that he probably just let things flow and put his trust on his team to do the right thing... there aren't many people left, specially of Pacquiao's caliber (being one of the greatest of all time and the best of our generation), with such a heart and good will. In today's world you have to have a malicious mindset in order to keep up with these rats.

Comment

Pacquiao is too damn Loyal, even if he walked in to Arum and Koncz running a train on his wife. He will still fight for them.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
        More Lucrative PPV's for Manny at GBP's, He could Get a 6 fight deal worth 150m at the least. Get rid of Arum & Koncz!
        Keep dreaming, there's no way Manny gets a deal like this being as shopworn as he is. This is why Manny's a cautionary tale, he failed to look at what the people managing him were doing so now he pays the price. I don't see 6 fights in Manny that net him the kind of bucks you're talking about. he's got 2 more fights with Arum which take him to the end of this year, he's 35 right now, so tack six fights onto that and where do you end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          What a mess! Pac is so good hearted that he probably just let things flow and put his trust on his team to do the right thing... there aren't many people left, specially of Pacquiao's caliber (being one of the greatest of all time and the best of our generation), with such a heart and good will. In today's world you have to have a malicious mindset in order to keep up with these rats.
          Haha thanks for the laugh.

Sucks for Manny but I'm sure that after he sorts all this out (and leaves Arum) he should be fine. Might not be able to retire as rich as he wants but overall he should be fine

Comment

I always said that dude looked like a straight up crook and now look whats happening. I am not even surprised by any of this either. I remember one video of him a year back driving up in a very fancy car with that stupid mullet on his damn head. That had me thinking this dude was probably stealing from Manny under his nose. Now that may very well be the case.

Comment

PAC- go to al haymon . And hire vision quest again.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I know where you're coming from but couldnt Pacquiao sue Koncz for not doing his job basically? Assuming it's all in writing that is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

he could sue konz but then that means he would have to sue arum (because it's really arum) thats probably the only thing he could do at this point.

i can't believe arum was worshiped in the philippines............

what in the ****..........
                Whatever it takes man. If he didn't stand up for himself before then let this be the time he does it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Arum was worshipped in the Philippines?

If that's the case, they need to wise up and urge manny to leave those guys leeching money off him, namely arum and koncz . Pacs own lawyer is saying mannys manager is at fault for his tax issues. Koncz doesn't manage any other fighter. Look at how many fighters al haymon manages. PAC , you can fire koncz.

Comment

Poor bastard :bukkake:

Comment

Koncz is fed up with cooking Pacquiao's rice and cleaning his pool. He's been scheming ever since Pacquiao had him preparing a plate of rice during one of the 24/7 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                      X