Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me again how Floyd or Broner is supposed to beat Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They weren't supposed to beat him, otherwise Floyd would have taken the fight a long time ago. Floyd will continue cherrypicking and ducking until the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Floyd can beat Pac with his speed, skill, defense and counter punching.

Broner fighting Pac would be a joke.
      That's just speculation. It doesn't seem like he wants any part of Pac or anyone else that could kick his ass for that matter. Floyd is a joke. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will find salvation.

Stop being fooled by false idols.

Comment

Floyd can beat Pac with his speed, skill, defense and counter punching.

Broner fighting Pac would be a joke.
        The Problem would beat Pac. Pac doesn't fight like Chino he has an in an out stlye and would be sussesable to a fast counter puncher like The Problem. Pac doesn't have the power of Chino either. The Problem has an easier time with Pac than he did with Paulie or Chino

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_magic View Post
          Its important to remember that Floyd only beat Ortiz by cheating. He needed a cheap shot to beat a cherrypicked green fighter.

If Ortiz was a few years older and more mature, he would've destroyed Floyd. Floyd only cheated because he felt Ortiz's power and looked for an easy way out of the fight.

This is why Larry Merchant basically called him a coward after the fight.

Floyd fans like to pretend this never happened.

Comment

Broner was ridiculously overhyped, so hyped he believed his own hype.
            Many believed the hype.

Let's face it, Broner is no Mayweather fights nothing like Mayweather and will
            Never be like Mayweather. Paulie said it best, there is only one Mayweather.

The question you should really be asking is how will Pac beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              They weren't supposed to beat him, otherwise Floyd would have taken the fight a long time ago. Floyd will continue cherrypicking and ducking until the end of his career.
              Yea you complain about Floyd cherrypicking but yet you think Khan would be a good fight? Get lost, Fatton.

Originally posted by midnight_magic View Post
              That's just speculation. It doesn't seem like he wants any part of Pac or anyone else that could kick his ass for that matter. Floyd is a joke. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will find salvation.

Stop being fooled by false idols.
              False idols? I don't idolize the guy, I just think he CAN beat Pac. That's not a guaranteed win. Get your head out of your ass.

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
              The Problem would beat Pac. Pac doesn't fight like Chino
              I literally stopped reading after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
                Lmfao at that Tyson gif!!
                That was a sad day tough white people cracking jokes on him not fearing the consequences...mike back in the day would eat their ***h***s alive if theyd said it to him back then

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                  The Problem would beat Pac. Pac doesn't fight like Chino he has an in an out stlye and would be sussesable to a fast counter puncher like The Problem. Pac doesn't have the power of Chino either. The Problem has an easier time with Pac than he did with Paulie or Chino
                  Wow, just wow.
                  No comment, except for I agree with Broner having an easy time Chino, so easy Chino made a fool of him.

Comment

Yea you complain about Floyd cherrypicking but yet you think Khan would be a good fight? Get lost, Fatton.

False idols? I don't idolize the guy, I just think he CAN beat Pac. That's not a guaranteed win. Get your head out of your ass.

I literally stopped reading after this.
                    Broner also used this 'CAN' gimmick. How did that work out for him? You're so bitter and hostile, its sad. Let the hate go and admit Floyd and Broner are cancer to boxing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X