Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Ruben going off on Floyd at presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd must've really learned from his time in jail because if I was Floyd it would've been a all out riot.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
      Lol wonder who said "sit down with your old ass" I'm dying
      It sounded like Floyd Sr lol

Don't get me wrong I know Rubens trying to agitate
      Mayweather,but come on he should be a little more respectful,he took it a little to far with The wife situation
      Last edited by SlickRikki; 05-01-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

i feel embarrassed for him

Comment

one of those moments where he expected the crowd to get behind him and it was nothing but awkward crickets

Comment

Lol damm Ruben knows how to call a batch out

Comment

While guys like Oscar pretend not to like this stuff, they know its good for ppv sales. We know there are a lot of people sitting on the fence whether they are going to buy or not, things like this get some of those people to buy the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                one of those moments where he expected the crowd to get behind him and it was nothing but awkward crickets
                Who's going to openly piss off Floyd? That's career suicide. Those were probably mostly reporters, and Floyd's people in attendance.

Comment

Fair game given Floyd's comments about Guerrero's wife. Not to mention the fact that he's repeatedly brought the issue up himself in the pre-fight docs.

Comment

There are some ******ed father/trainers in the world at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                      That was an awkward moment but I think it got under Floyd's skin a little. Normally Floyd is the one talking trash to his opponent but you can tell he's raging inside. Wonder if it'll make him open up and be less defensive during the fight.
                      Floyd hasnt talked trash for a few fights now he has matured a lot in the last few years , I think Floyd is going to beat the **** out of Guerrero , Ruben is an embarrassment its like he just panics and starts raving .

Comment

Working...
                      X