No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia Talks Rios-Alvarado, Donaire-Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia Talks Rios-Alvarado, Donaire-Rigondeaux

Luis Sandoval catches up with trainer Robert Garcia to discuss the rematch between Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado, the super bantamweight unification between Nonito Donaire and Guillermo Rigondeaux. [Click Here To Read More]

Im a huge Rios fan. Hopefully he shuts Alverado out sooner.

Comment

I don't see the same confidence in Donaire's eyes that I see in Garcias. To bad they can't switch roles.

Comment

Rios running off after he gets the autograph

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing
          I don't see the same confidence in Donaire's eyes that I see in Garcias. To bad they can't switch roles.
          I think Rigo has the mental edge over Donaire in this one and that's HUGE. I had this fight as 50/50 but like I said before, I think Rigo has the SLIGHT edge now...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            I think Rigo has the mental edge over Donaire in this one and that's HUGE. I had this fight as 50/50 but like I said before, I think Rigo has the SLIGHT edge now...

It's funny how most people view anyone showing rigo support to be "rigo tards". When in reality most of Rigo's supporters view this as a tough match up for the two fighters and have it close to 50/50 if not slight edge to one or the other (as do I ). While breaking down the fight with a concise analysis.

Most Donaire supporters would lead you to believe rigo won't make it past the 1st round, and is lucky to even be in the ring with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              It's funny how most people view anyone showing rigo support to be "rigo tards". When in reality most of Rigo's supporters view this as a tough match up for the two fighters and have it close to 50/50 if not slight edge to one or the other (as do I ). While breaking down the fight with a concise analysis.

Most Donaire supporters would lead you to believe rigo won't make it past the 1st round, and is lucky to even be in the ring with Donaire.
              Agreed. "Rigo gon get spark, yo."

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Mental is one of Donaire's strongest edge!! Donaire's just toy with Darchinyan in the presser! Never backdown against Vasquez! Rigo cant even speak English!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Yea, some Donaire fans are being realistic about it but for the most part all I hear is "Donaire is gonna blow Rigo out of the water."

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Mental is one of Donaire's strongest edge!! Donaire's just toy with Darchinyan in the presser! Never backdown against Vasquez! Rigo cant even speak English!
                    ^^^^^ checkmate.

Comment

Working...
                    X