Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Neither one of them with a 50/50 split on everything is going to make a 100Mill and that is before taxes. Anybody who thinks either of them will make 100Mill off that one fight alone is crazy!
    Glad someone else picked up on that ******ed comment
    Floyd and Oscar split 88m in the richest fight in the sports history
    If the fight sold 3m ppv's they would probably split about 110m
    First off the fight won't sell anything near that and Floyds offer was a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      I'd rather see Floyd fight Canelo first before Uncle Roger talk about the superfight. Queen Floyd has been getting away with always waiting for his opponents to get washed up. The playing field is always tilted on his side.

Floyd is supposed to be announcing his next fight and go through his separate wars instead of waiting for Pac.
      Oscar,Mosley,Hatton,Cotto and Pacquiao all turned down the chance to fight Floyd earlier

Comment

I'd rather see Floyd fight Canelo first before Uncle Roger talk about the superfight. Queen Floyd has been getting away with always waiting for his opponents to get washed up. The playing field is always tilted on his side.

Floyd is supposed to be announcing his next fight and go through his separate wars instead of waiting for Pac.
        LIke fighting Cotto at 145 or JMM at 147 or winning the JMW title at 150; wait a minute that wasn't floyd.

Comment

• Roger: Floyd’s gonna fight em, what wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared mother*cking champion wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, OK then. My Nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.

roger about to get fired

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            LIke fighting Cotto at 145 or JMM at 147 or winning the JMW title at 150; wait a minute that wasn't floyd.
            To be fair to Manny, a lot of his opponents were shop-worn before he even arrived in the division.

Comment

• Floyd met with Arum so can we stop with this whole Floyds scared of Pacquiao ****. He obviously wants the fight. This would be what the 3rd time hes tried to make a fight with Pacquiao?

Comment

Pac has fought 6 fights (including Jmm4) since the ducking debacle, while Floyd fought 3. Now instead of fighting Canelo to at least even out the huge disparity in wear and tear, his fans say he should wait for Pacquiao. Man, what an awful long period of inactivity again. I have to wonder why this guy still have fans left.

Comment

• Roger owning all the Flotards.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    It's pretty much established now that Mayweather has clearly avoided him. It will hurt his legacy - as a fighter, you don't want to go down as a coward.
                    as a fighter you cant go down as a coward. its a paradox.

especially someone who managed to reach the highest level. a businessman who was more interested in money than legacy? sure. coward? never.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Pac has fought 6 fights (including Jmm4) since the ducking debacle, while Floyd fought 3. Now instead of fighting Canelo to at least even out the huge disparity in wear and tear, his fans say he should wait for Pacquiao. Man, what an awful long period of inactivity again. I have to wonder why this guy still have fans left.
                      Canelos not fighting until May anyways so whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X