No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal vs Hopkins Rematch: Early Results From Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal vs Hopkins Rematch: Early Results From Montreal

Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Canadian heavyweight Didier Bence won his second straight as a pro, halting 41-year-old Dwayne Storey in the second round of a scheduled four-rounder in the opening bout of the night.

[Click Here To Read More]

i'm rooting for BHOP, but have a feeling he's going to lose big time tonight

Comment

what time is the hopkins vs pascal fight going to happen? american time.

Comment

I want to know this too

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
          What a silly thing to say. However, even a draw would, in a way, be a big time "loss"... Would be nice to read(no HBO here) that he wins, and gets to fight Dawson. Some morons need to be shut up...

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
            what time is the hopkins vs pascal fight going to happen? american time.
            Originally posted by etlux View Post
            I want to know this too

HBO will air it free, after 9p.m., eastern time....

Comment

Is it live on HBO?.

Comment

because pascal is canadian and fighting in Canada it is a ppv here. Does anyone have a decent stream or any stream at all? please pm me as it would be GREATLY appreciated

Comment

the diaconu/dawson fight will start right after 10PM/ET. The Hopkins/Pascal fight will likely go down around 11 PM/ET-ISH.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                    Ask yourself, if it wasn't for those two minor knockdowns who woulda took that win. Bernard Popkins!!

Comment

Working...
                    X